Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

Ya that’s the whole thing in “dialing them in” to me is just learning their times. How long they flower for. How lon they stretch. How loni should veg.
But I also think if you go a week or 2 it would be pretty much a safe bet until you know the strain better.
Some guys judge ripeness strictly on fade. Some strictly on trichs. I always try to find the common ground in issues that don’t have a definite answer and try to get the best of both worlds. Lol
nice

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

always testing like it, thats how we all learn....never stop learning ....hell, any1 that says they know it all needs to test more...lol...they all diff .....rock em man
Yea buddy!
That’s the only way to find out what works best for us. What works for one guy might fail miserably for the next.
I just try not to over complicate it.
Nothin to it but to do it!

incogneato

incogneato

Hahaha. No I remember bro I just want to see again and I can’t find them in that thread. Lol my bad
I can't blame you, I can never find shit in that thread either. I take th e pics with my other phone so I don't have an with me.
Ya that’s the whole thing in “dialing them in” to me is just learning their times. How long they flower for. How lon they stretch. How loni should veg.
But I also think if you go a week or 2 it would be pretty much a safe bet until you know the strain better.
Some guys judge ripeness strictly on fade. Some strictly on trichs. I always try to find the common ground in issues that don’t have a definite answer and try to get the best of both worlds. Lol
Im with you on dialing them in. Unless youve ran them before you're really just making a best guess.

chronic68

chronic68

This guys a day tripper. Skirts and caps only! Thats how we do it! Strap yourself in and keep all arms and legs in the vehicle! I was tripping on edibles yesterday. Having a blast. Little bit of visual fun! I cant believe folks have flipped on weed. It's child's play compared to fungus.
how do you hallucinate on edibles ive eaten 1000 mg at a time and ant had visuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom