Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hell ya. It’s definitely like a minty new tire.
The Jawa pie is quickly passing others on the totem pole.
I only ran it 6 weeks last time and didn’t finish it because my flower room was full and I just needed the cuts. I new it looked fire but it’s well exceeding my expectations by far.
It’s getting very colorful but it’s more of a pink than a purple. I’m lovin it

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

A few root pics. Day 14 flower. Root health check.
Hsdxa11
D45FCB18 154F 4926 AD6D 450B31E58BBD
Platinum OG
FE98FEB6 18EC 4DD6 BA7D 49A5428C34CC
CCP
8776EB7A DBC7 470C 9602 BF9027FF9D85
Tranny Panties
6B4490F7 1E3A 4107 951A 393D5C919258

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Nice bit of ramen noodles you got there. I would check mine but alas, one of the down sides to a SCRoG.
One of the main reasons I’m trying without the Scrog for a while. Not really to check the roots cuz it’s really a one time thing unless I have an issue but just being able to look em over better. I’m rotating them so that’s also helping me get a look at them everyday

Enforcer

Enforcer

One of the main reasons I’m trying without the Scrog for a while. Not really to check the roots cuz it’s really a one time thing unless I have an issue but just being able to look em over better. I’m rotating them so that’s also helping me get a look at them everyday
I want to try it once without a SCRoG, but my flower tent is only 3x3 so I can’t fit much in there. I’m worried if I don’t SCRoG my yield per harvest would go down too much, but maybe not. I’m going to wait a few harvests to build up my stash, and then try a run without the net. It sure would be nice to be able to pull the plants out of the tent to work on them. Crawling under the net to clean up the lower 1/3 was a bitch, especially for the one in back. LoL

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gnome asked me that last night also.
I’m terrible with smells bro but I got a good whiff and the best I could come up with is like a rubbery mint. Smells fuckin amazing tho. Hahah.
I don’t have a good nose for describing. Haha
I'm terrible with describing smells and flavors both, drives me nuts sometimes wishing I could get a better handle on it, everyone always wants to know for one thing. Haha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I want to try it once without a SCRoG, but my flower tent is only 3x3 so I can’t fit much in there. I’m worried if I don’t SCRoG my yield per harvest would go down too much, but maybe not. I’m going to wait a few harvests to build up my stash, and then try a run without the net. It sure would be nice to be able to pull the plants out of the tent to work on them. Crawling under the net to clean up the lower 1/3 was a bitch, especially for the one in back. LoL
I understand the thinking bro cuz I had the same thinking but the more time goes by he more I realize I can accomplish the exact same thing without the net. Supercropping and staking gets me the same canopy easily and I can still rotate as well as work on plants. It’s working out very well.
Also I found in scrog with different strains some plants with thrive over others and some will just not keep up and it shows in the end

bicky studs

bicky studs

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom