Jojorizo's Trainwreck

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

Hey all,

Does anyone know if Jojorizo is still around? I'm hoping someone can invite him to these forums and hopefully he'll bring his gear with him.

I remember he took a lot of crap for charging $100 for a 12 pack of his Trainwreck S1. I wish I could reach out and slap everyone who gave that guy a hard time because his Trainwreck is still far and away the best Trainwreck I've grown. I've grown out the Greenhouse seeds version which clearly wasn't Wreck. I grew out the Hot House Flowers version which were a little better than GHS. I've also grown out some crosses and none come close.

His Crystal Locomotive backcross was great too for those of us who love the Wreck but hate the spindly stems.

I never got around to buying his Blackberry Widow but really want too.

I mean I remember being unable to park a motorcycle after smoking his TW. The next time I smoked it and walked to my bike it occurred to me that I shouldn't be riding. I decided to drive. I clanked my skull trying to get in the car before realizing I hadn't taken my helmet off. I then drove all the way to friend's house before realizing that I hadn't taken my bike jacket off. I had been miserable the whole trip because I could barely move and I was hot as hell. Never once did it occur to me to remove my jacket.

Anyway I'd personally apologize for all the clowns who had a problem with his pricing because I'd pay double what I paid before. His work is that good.

Nur.

G

Guano

Sorry to hear that Jojo has passed.I'm waiting on a pk of these from a friend to use in a project with my SourCali (Trainwreck x SourDiesel)

DrCandyman has a few Crystal Locomotive hybrids available

Blizzard locomotive
crystal locomotive (clone) x rez snowdog bx1-crystal locomotive (Trainwreck x aloha white widow) a resin monster meets Rez's snowdog bx1.

Citrus locomotive
crystal locomotive (clone) x tga agent orange-crystal locomotive (Trainwreck x aloha white widow) meets the orange. resin coated orange

U

upnorthclones

If only we could all leave behind something as meaningful as the hybrids jojo created it would be a better world!

I have been trying to find an excuse to plant my original pack of CL bx2, and maybe this is it if people are interested. My friend is smack in the middle of arcata also if he can track down a TW clone this could be a great time to do a 3rd bx to it. Or something. What would YOU like to see?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's an excellent plan upnorthclones :nod

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Upnorthclones, YES !!!! That is an excellent plan, and i will second what hererisssh said !!! and bump it too !!! (RIP... JoJo !!! Peace to you bro !!!) monkey5

G

greentipz

jojo

man i'm so bummed to hear about jojo.....we all should thank him for the work he did peace

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I'm new to understanding jojo's work and his role in the cannabis community. It saddens me that I could not have appreciated his hybrids before his passing. I know his work will be cherished- god bless.

-Fresh

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I have a pack of Jojo's TW S1's and a pack of Crystal Locomotive I picked up from CW. I'm thinking it might be a good time to get some of the CL going.

I'll subscribe to that grow journal- I've been anxious to see what Jojo's TW can do. I've read great things about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom