Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nope, eats plenty of lambsquater etc but not tried that. Most of that family produce like an opium or something in bloom I think
yes sir,,thats what up my sleeve,hahah and legal,,mama really interested in it,,she dont like to get high and feels it might be something worth trying for her MS,,wow bro been looking into chiton,,crazy .,cant find reasonable amount anywere,,you can get a metric ton for 100 bucks ,and you can get a 6lb box for 40 bucks,,is there something wrong with that picture or is it just me,lmao

S

Socalking

It is official, today marks week 6 of flower, 46 days from flip to 10/14(my favorite for flower) I don't count the days of transitioning to flower.
In a little over a week she will get her final feeding and then nothing but RO water for 3 days twice a day, then I'll let the medium dry out for the last 4 days along with nothing but dark for 24 hrs before harvest. She will have been in 10/14 for almost 9 weeks total.
I may or may not let her go an extra week or two depending on the trichs. But I doubt I'll see much ambering any time soon. The pic is of my biggest bud, which is about as fat as a soda can, my fist is actually pretty big for my wrist size. Still two weeks to swell up, I am seeing some huge calyxes pop out of the woodwork. You can see it in the final picture

1502991192315 1393318831
jipp

jipp

i was thinking.. how fucked i was before getting off the pills. that communicating in text did a better job at reprogramming my brain than i could of ever did just getting off the pills alone.. so maybe i got off lucky with what could of been.. as im healing, granted slowly..

just a random stoner thought..
hope everyone is well.
bowls up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It is official, today marks week 6 of flower, 46 days from flip to 10/14(my favorite for flower) I don't count the days of transitioning to flower.
In a little over a week she will get her final feeding and then nothing but RO water for 3 days twice a day, then I'll let the medium dry out for the last 4 days along with nothing but dark for 24 hrs before harvest. She will have been in 10/14 for almost 9 weeks total.
I may or may not let her go an extra week or two depending on the trichs. But I doubt I'll see much ambering any time soon. The pic is of my biggest bud, which is about as fat as a soda can, my fist is actually pretty big for my wrist size. Still two weeks to swell up, I am seeing some huge calyxes pop out of the woodwork. You can see it in the final picture
hell ya nice work bro,,be getting stoned soon hahaah

jipp

jipp

nice. nothing else needs to be said.

jipp

jipp

I would get 2... 1 to drink while you wait
i have not had a drink in years,besides one rum/coke during early withdrawals. even if that was not the case.. i can not drink it. laughs..

first time we ever made jungle juice.. we all took a shot, and were told by the so called adults to hold our breath.. ie take a shot proceed to hold ones breath laughs.. hah fuck that is not a good idea with that shit.. fire water yo!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i have not had a drink in years,besides one rum/coke during early withdrawals. even if that was not the case.. i can not drink it. laughs..

first time we ever made jungle juice.. we all took a shot, and were told by the so called adults to hold our breath.. ie take a shot proceed to hold ones breath laughs.. hah fuck that is not a good idea with that shit.. fire water yo!
Fine.... just one bottle :^(

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dude just got a killer little pipe!!!
that is nice,,let me ask something,,does it come with a screen or better then that do you use screens in pipes these days,,my youngest gave me a pipe and that damn thing full of resin,,couldnt even hardly get a hit,,i cleaned it by smoking that shit ,then put a screen in it,,shit if i wanted to eat it,,i just would,sucking that shit down the wind pipe aint cool for a old gezzer,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that is nice,,let me ask something,,does it come with a screen or better then that do you use screens in pipes these days,,my youngest gave me a pipe and that damn thing full of resin,,couldnt even hardly get a hit,,i cleaned it by smoking that shit ,then put a screen in it,,shit if i wanted to eat it,,i just would,sucking that shit down the wind pipe aint cool for a old gezzer,lmao
I do not... im very specific to look for a small hole... then get a good resin coat on it.... i have had fat holes and screen suck

Top Bottom