Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I do not... im very specific to look for a small hole... then get a good resin coat on it.... i have had fat holes and screen suck
well im old school ,when you couldnt get a good draw out come the hemistates and screen snorting resin was in order,,shit i havent even seen a wood and metal pipe in years,,i had one that you coulkd take wood off to get to the steel pipe inside and clean it out,,didnt have to worry about breaking it,,came in handy opening bottle beer too,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The son is bringing up the family pontoon boat... were gonna run through a lot of gas and beer
hell ya,a bit harder to drift fish off them ,but still get job done,,my oldest took me back there about 4 years ago,to go up and see his grandpa,,we spread his ashes on top of mountain,,the lake was down so far that we asked the local what was up,,they said the previous 3 years no snow,,im like you kidding me,in colorado,,they said they were getting a lot of rain instead,,so guess the lake wasnt getting any of it,,it was down about 10ft

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
well im old school ,when you couldnt get a good draw out come the hemistates and screen snorting resin was in order,,shit i havent even seen a wood and metal pipe in years,,i had one that you coulkd take wood off to get to the steel pipe inside and clean it out,,didnt have to worry about breaking it,,came in handy opening bottle beer too,lol
I use to make bats and 1 hitters out of pens hahaha

S

Socalking

A lot of us have been there bro, shit my balance will never be what it was, and I'm not even 30 yet. Sucks balls being young and dumb and getting stuck on pills.
i was thinking.. how fucked i was before getting off the pills. that communicating in text did a better job at reprogramming my brain than i could of ever did just getting off the pills alone.. so maybe i got off lucky with what could of been.. as im healing, granted slowly..

just a random stoner thought..
hope everyone is well.
bowls up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

morning folks!
there ya go with morning again,,i just came in 105 is my limit,at least till about 4 anyway,,done moved 5 yrds of dirt,,dug out 2 3x12 boxes added a bail each peatmoss,,leveled out and all my goodies supose to be here today,,filled in the empty 4x12 spot between boxes level to the other 2,,now have a 10x12 box,,got 3 more 3x12 boxs to do and then all will be amended,,still have to get about 10yrd of sol and 10yrd of manure compost to build my big bed,did my 10x15 bed yesterday,40lbs lime,5 bails peatmoss,,so ya there wasnt any morning around here,,that last cup of coffe was at 6am,hahah,,morning to you all to damn hope yall turns out better than mine,lmao

Top Bottom