Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

:smoking:
iv sprayed jacks. about all i know at this point.
nah that aint no catipillar,more like a rat,chewing the bark off,sit out a mouse trap and see if something come a knocking,i had some big bastards come in a take a few bites from each of my canaloupe and watermelon last year,so im going with a rat

jipp

jipp

might should put a wire basket around it too,,that is from teeth not bugs
ill look for something in the shop, or ill just have to let it defend on its own the best it can, ill do what i can, even tho its down to 3 branches now. its getting beat to hell that is for sure.

ill be out side tonight looking for rats hopefully its a full moon, hah. but my vision is so bad at night time i doubt id see them anyhow.

hope you are doing well, im good. spent most of the day getting medicated out under the sun. its a nice day here, in the desert i must admit.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ill look for something in the shop, or ill just have to let it defend on its own the best it can, ill do what i can, even tho its down to 3 branches now. its getting beat to hell that is for sure.

ill be out side tonight looking for rats hopefully its a full moon, hah. but my vision is so bad at night time i doubt id see them anyhow.

hope you are doing well, im good. spent most of the day getting medicated out under the sun. its a nice day here, in the desert i must admit.
ya been out pulling weeds most of day,,i can say it finally,i got control over there ass,until it rains then they will have upper hand again,lmao,breaking ground on a 10 x 25 ft long bed and my damn back and ankle killing my ass ,got to get it workable before spring so today was 84 and i got some shit done finally,haha teusday high only 70,will see ,i believe it when i see it,lol

jipp

jipp

ya been out pulling weeds most of day,,i can say it finally,i got control over there ass,until it rains then they will have upper hand again,lmao,breaking ground on a 10 x 25 ft long bed and my damn back and ankle killing my ass ,got to get it workable before spring so today was 84 and i got some shit done finally,haha teusday high only 70,will see ,i believe it when i see it,lol
70 that would be a trip. hah.. its getting close here tho.. was a nice day today out side.
just got done watering the younger girls in the flower tent.

need to snap some photos of the kush, and pfx at week 7 plus a day or so.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

70 that would be a trip. hah.. its getting close here tho.. was a nice day today out side.

yep mid 50 and mid 70 all week will see ,weather changes as much as the time around here,lol ya after all i did today had to water my girls too,,they got a 36 hour brew of compost and boiled potato tonight,plus 4 1/2 cups of LAB,,so ALL good,sweet potato are rocking,loved the brew beans and peas too,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya i harvested my outdoor girls monday,seems to be pretty good smoke ,hasnt cured though,thinking about another 4 days in box and they be ready for jars

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup guys. I chopped the White Blaze this weekend. Man that thing had the biggest colas I've ever grown for sure. The top weighed in at 211.8 grams fresh cut. I can't wait to cure and smoke her lol. I still have a clone going of it indoor and another one for the next run if I decide to grow it again. I think it's going to be some killer smoke. My indoor's are doing well. I decided to try a little defol since it seemed awfully crowded in there. They are 18 days from flip. White Blaze, Sour Urkle, Bubba Kush, and Bubbas Girl. Smokin on some bubble hash I made yesterday. :smoking:

White Blaze
Urkle Clone
WB top
Dry Cabinet
Canopy
After defol
Hash
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Sup guys. I chopped the White Blaze this weekend. Man that thing had the biggest colas I've ever grown for sure. The top weighed in at 211.8 grams fresh cut. I can't wait to cure and smoke her lol. I still have a clone going of it indoor and another one for the next run if I decide to grow it again. I think it's going to be some killer smoke. My indoor's are doing well. I decided to try a little defol since it seemed awfully crowded in there. They are 18 days from flip. White Blaze, Sour Urkle, Bubba Kush, and Bubbas Girl. Smokin on some bubble hash I made yesterday. :smoking:
Are those the same WB beans i gave you awhile back ?
Strong work colas are lookin sexy doggie

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

told ya that bitch would swell lmao,,enjoy my friend,,great work

jipp

jipp

what do you use to poke at the herb in the bubble bags. i look forward to trying to make some when i can grow enough meds for my self.

Top Bottom