Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

The yogi isn't any less prolific. Give them a week and they'll be overlapping the others. They grow strong and then tall. Remember this is selective breeding done from a whole different technique than what breeders do today.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I picked some up myself recently somehow. Probably from playing with the dogs then managing my garden. I sprayed them with some insecticidal soap 5 days ago then again last night. I think they are a very sickly strain of mites. Only saw a couple here and there like one on a leaf and they seem really slow and sick. Hopefully I finished them off. Now I'm keeping my eyes out for those little white spots on top of the leaves.
ive got a 6in fan filter combo,bringing in fresh air,filter is wasted ,hadnt had time to burn off the charcoal and in the utility room and door open all the time i keep getting a fine dust in the tent,dont thinl i didnt check when i first seen it,lmao then i got bulldogs that want to keep them snots in there everytime i open tent,i seriously need to clean that charcoal

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hell yah oldy. Glad you fired this back up man. I like your set up.
i want to net um ,but harvey is shooting to the top,these are good things to know when you breed,one thing for sure topping just makes 80's chics out of them,im pleased so far,the love what im feeding um and they love the lights,im want to run um under hid lighting too

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The yogi isn't any less prolific. Give them a week and they'll be overlapping the others. They grow strong and then tall. Remember this is selective breeding done from a whole different technique than what breeders do today.
it dont start popping 5or more leaves pretty soon ,i dont know if i keep it around,,will all come down to taste and medical needs for me

Farmer P

Farmer P

My Hyper Cherry Pies are starting to show pre-flowers. Still too early to tell but come on girls!! I need at least one of them to be a female. I screwed myself on the flower run I'm doing now by letting a clone die so I'm only running 3. I like at least 4. The three are filling the cabinet pretty well so not so bad.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well my boy didnt want hand feed this morning,decided he be a deer and forage,my nija cat is making sure nothing attacks him,,that old ceder tree with the notch is her favorite attack postion,as they walk behind the building she jumps at them and they look at her as if she is crazy,,she is,we dont even look for her in mornings anymore,just look up in trees ,she sets up in a 40 ft tall tree and watchs me and mama on the porch,she doesnt do nothing to nothing,but everything attacks her,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My Hyper Cherry Pies are starting to show pre-flowers. Still too early to tell but come on girls!! I need at least one of them to be a female. I screwed myself on the flower run I'm doing now by letting a clone die so I'm only running 3. I like at least 4. The three are filling the cabinet pretty well so not so bad.
ya i topped all my harvey ,then went back in bettween nodes and topped them ,shit,they just said watch this,so damn bushy i dont know what im gonna do in the tent,lmao

Top Bottom