Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ohhhh gotta find it... they do 22 cal too i think
no dont want nothing that heavy,just got coons ,fox,possum i need to tend to,but also want to bust these deer in the ass when they act out,but wont hurt um at say 30 yrds,2 of my kids got into it today put huge dent in my cheap metal storage building,1 flew under the suki and busted a leg i believe on the sprigs under it,lmao,,when you get pussy 3 months out of a year shit happens,i got 1 buck out here with a slipped disc in back i think,he cant hardly walk,got 2 bucks with femer bones hanging out back legs and a doe that has cut that tendion on her hoof and she walking on femer bone ,,been a tough year for the kids,we as younguns done same shit,but had cast ,blood ,shit like that vitmin c you know,hahahha,i got 2 coons that aint afraid of the flashlight no more ,so was thinking a third eye dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

mama been looking varmit air rifle .177 cal, 1250 fps single shot,break barre, 2 stage adjustable trigger,it that gamo varmit air rifle,,dont want to kill um just say they will think about you next time lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahaha .....i have one under my coffee table.... itll scare shit but not kill it
ya i got 3 bucks here i need to get gone,stinking the shit out of um will do the trick,,these are pet deer out here,pet deer until the rut kicks in,shit lot of broken bones this year,i dont allow that on this property,they gonna mind or leave,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell i even unhooked my deer feeder 2 weeks ago,and these bastards are still here,the run the doe off the food,lol,all the years i hunted ,never thought i would have pets,and eating out of my hand,lmao,my oldest boy went today and bought a wheatherby 308 today,composite stock,said his wife wants to deer hunt,hahahah i GOTTA see this,lmao,dont ever think the circle of life dont come back around ,and it is now,hahaha his turn

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hell i even unhooked my deer feeder 2 weeks ago,and these bastards are still here,the run the doe off the food,lol,all the years i hunted ,never thought i would have pets,and eating out of my hand,lmao,my oldest boy went today and bought a wheatherby 308 today,composite stock,said his wife wants to deer hunt,hahahah i GOTTA see this,lmao,dont ever think the circle of life dont come back around ,and it is now,hahaha his turn
I still have an ar10 to build but i dont want it anymore. ... i saw 338 lep i want instead

Latest posts

Top Bottom