Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

how you go about pollinating if they covered with nets,i was talking about sun screen about 75% on cables ,were i could give them a bit of relif between 11 and 2,,ive seen the netting ,me and mama have looked into it ,but she ask me same question,if im leaving it open certain amount of time every day,bugs still gettingin,i would think
yes, anyone who tells you they grow bug free organics is a bullshitter bro. You have to run the risk mate, its natures way, and as for squashes, the bugs come early, these carry wilt, if we can keep the young uns free from the beasts, later adult plants will tolerate them better.

Ecompost

Ecompost

i give them fruit right off the vine at times and then when i got a new transplant to go in,old one goes to them too,they fight over the shit,i dont blame um,isnt anything out here but ceder trees and cactus,and rocks for desert lmao,,shit bro on any given day i will have minimum 20 deer come mooching for corn,these bastards are hungry,mama container garden,i got put some kind fence up there to keep the hungry hetherns out,lmao
the more of the land we disrupt the more we will have to use our food to assist the life around us

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no shit, I bet the tannin was off the charts LOL
some thing else,these 2 plants i breed both them and the stud,grew like a champ in 100 degrees,they would droop at 105 too,,went threw hurricane force winds and rain too,lmao i sure hope all that survival thecnics went into the genes of the seeds hahahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

some thing else,these 2 plants i breed both them and the stud,grew like a champ in 100 degrees,they would droop at 105 too,,went threw hurricane force winds and rain too,lmao i sure hope all that survival thecnics went into the genes of the seeds hahahah
most likely mate, but you know the extent of the range so you can help reduce the high points and get um moving with luck

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes, anyone who tells you they grow bug free organics is a bullshitter bro. You have to run the risk mate, its natures way, and as for squashes, the bugs come early, these carry wilt, if we can keep the young uns free from the beasts, later adult plants will tolerate them better.
im gonna wait to about end of april or even may before i grow squash,made my mind up last season give it a try,hardy plants will produce as long as it stay right about 90 they like that,will do melons around same time,middle of june get sweet potato in cycled in there some were

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the more of the land we disrupt the more we will have to use our food to assist the life around us
daughter in law last year bought a bunch of plants last year that were deer repelant,300 bucks worth,they all but the citronella,hahah now you get the reasoning behind me throwing them a bit of corn out,keep there hungry ass away from my garden,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

you might also try something as simple as applying tarp to the ground under fruit trees at certain times of year, this prevents the dropping larval stages from reaching the soil and so pupating to attack you next year. I do this to my Walnut trees, my Almonds, my Olives, no reason we could not extend this to other crops who host eggs which then go on to pupate in the soil, structure depending of course :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you might also try something as simple as applying tarp to the ground under fruit trees at certain times of year, this prevents the dropping larval stages from reaching the soil and so pupating to attack you next year. I do this to my Walnut trees, my Almonds, my Olives, no reason we could not extend this to other crops who host eggs which then go on to pupate in the soil, structure depending of course :)
mama been wanting to start some fruit trees,i just cant see how other than 2oo gal feed through

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sacrificial lambs so to speak ;-)
and this girl still got some them damn dead for 9 month pots laying on here front porch hahah,,i told um that wire around the garden area was a sign when they wanted to buy the place,they eat every damn thing,the love dog food,but so do coons and i dont wont them bastards shucking my corn before i can,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

and this girl still got some them damn dead for 9 month pots laying on here front porch hahah,,i told um that wire around the garden area was a sign when they wanted to buy the place,they eat every damn thing,the love dog food,but so do coons and i dont wont them bastards shucking my corn before i can,lmao
thats what the gun is for :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats what the gun is for :)
got a deck right above me too,can set up a pretty good snipe on them if i had some night vision,,see out here if i want to get on my roof a shot rats all night i can,hahah there are air guns that i was even amazed to read about,and something farmers are paying folk to do,come in at night and just shoot rats,haa hell ya country boy can survive,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they have some projects in the US i think buddy click the map on the page and it will explain where and for what
if i was gonna try some trees that be the joker to use,i am not shitting at all about living on a rock,im gonna have to jack hammer holes to bury my dogs when they die,my male pit is 9 and my female is 10,so that something else i need to tend too before it happens,work is never done dont care who you are lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

got a deck right above me too,can set up a pretty good snipe on them if i had some night vision,,see out here if i want to get on my roof a shot rats all night i can,hahah there are air guns that i was even amazed to read about,and something farmers are paying folk to do,come in at night and just shoot rats,haa hell ya country boy can survive,lmao
same here, now my palms are trimmed, i can get a clear shot from the bedroom balcony to the back end of the yard no problem. got me some peanut butter traps, a spotlight, and even brought a french bistro table and chairs, to make it look less like my killing post. In the morning with coffee and a pastry its also good :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

same here, now my palms are trimmed, i can get a clear shot from the bedroom balcony to the back end of the yard no problem. got me some peanut butter traps, a spotlight, and even brought a french bistro table and chairs, to make it look less like my killing post. In the morning with coffee and a pastry its also good :)
hell ya,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

if i was gonna try some trees that be the joker to use,i am not shitting at all about living on a rock,im gonna have to jack hammer holes to bury my dogs when they die,my male pit is 9 and my female is 10,so that something else i need to tend too before it happens,work is never done dont care who you are lmao
get some gel, drill a little ways and retreat for the time it takes to crack the rocks

tifosi

tifosi

do you record what bugs you are getting at what time of year? if not this might be a good idea, this way you might better plan an IPM and prevent the hassle? It is a requirement if one is selling food etc, that one keeps ones product in an unmolested state to retain its value.
We as you say will never eradicate bugs in organic systems, they are after all part of the whole. They do however come bringing messages of imbalance that we more often choose to ignore, instead focusing on eradication only. :)
I don't keep records of what i spray or when i spray.It's the same thing every year mites and bud worms. a weekly spraying during veg seems to keep the bud worms & mites in check.I avoid mulch on top of the soil because it can cause Fungus Gnats. I buy everything i use in my garden organic soil & nutes. I leave the mixing & proportions to the experts like yourself,it seems to work out well for me. this year i'm picking up two yards of soil, 180 lbs of worm castings & 12 cubic ft. of perlite to recharge last years soil.

Top Bottom