Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I don't keep records of what i spray or when i spray.It's the same thing every year mites and bud worms. a weekly spraying during veg seems to keep the bud worms & mites in check.I avoid mulch on top of the soil because it can cause Fungus Gnats. I buy everything i use in my garden organic soil & nutes. I leave the mixing & proportions to the experts like yourself,it seems to work out well for me. this year i'm picking up two yards of soil, 180 lbs of worm castings & 12 cubic ft. of perlite to recharge last years soil.
I started using pine bark mulch. No gnats. They hate the stuff.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I don't keep records of what i spray or when i spray.It's the same thing every year mites and bud worms. a weekly spraying during veg seems to keep the bud worms & mites in check.I avoid mulch on top of the soil because it can cause Fungus Gnats. I buy everything i use in my garden organic soil & nutes. I leave the mixing & proportions to the experts like yourself,it seems to work out well for me. this year i'm picking up two yards of soil, 180 lbs of worm castings & 12 cubic ft. of perlite to recharge last years soil.
hahahah them shovels just never get a break,mine dont,i have bent the tip so many times it about to break off and the ear you step on to dig has broke off,,and for such a grueling tool to work with 50 bucks for a new one is damn steep,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You grow THE BEST caterpillar squash
evil bastards ,but the sqaush vine boere worm is the devil,,they and the grubs ive dug up are as big as a fluffy chetto hahah,and believe me when i say grubs taste like shit,i popped one them bastards and it shot on to my face,oh my that was bad,as my straw boss like to died from laughter,i rushed for fresh water lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
evil bastards ,but the sqaush vine boere worm is the devil,,they and the grubs ive dug up are as big as a fluffy chetto hahah,and believe me when i say grubs taste like shit,i popped one them bastards and it shot on to my face,oh my that was bad,as my straw boss like to died from laughter,i rushed for fresh water lmao
Thats gross..poop face!!!! Collect them all and go fishing.... i wonder what animal you could get that would eat the hell out of them.
Hahaha i just check... it says yellow jackets is one.... ya im not trading worms for wasps

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats gross..poop face!!!! Collect them all and go fishing.... i wonder what animal you could get that would eat the hell out of them.
Hahaha i just check... it says yellow jackets is one.... ya im not trading worms for wasps
bro i dug all my raised bed out and amended these bitchs,i even went as far as discarding the top 3 inch of soil in my squash bed,these damn things are huge,i would have to put a rubber band around the grub and then hook under the rubber band,but i bet they would work,lmao ya i was damn nasty,mama really enjoyed the show of shovel flying 20 ft or so,stomping like a wild elephant and out cussing a sailor,,i cant stand her,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the squash vine boer worm is injected into the soil base of the stalk,the wasp stings it but never lands,and flys off,leaving a nightmare,and they grow quick,,plant will look beautiful morning and evening,but during the day,leaves and whole plant will lay right down on the ground,i have hit every site i could to find a fix for there ass,the only 1 thing that works,is just making a small cut on stem and digging them out with a piece of wire,so you got to check plant daily,be little egg looking shit which is shit

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
bro i dug all my raised bed out and amended these bitchs,i even went as far as discarding the top 3 inch of soil in my squash bed,these damn things are huge,i would have to put a rubber band around the grub and then hook under the rubber band,but i bet they would work,lmao ya i was damn nasty,mama really enjoyed the show of shovel flying 20 ft or so,stomping like a wild elephant and out cussing a sailor,,i cant stand her,lmao
Hahahaha hey bro... im thinking about getting a bee hive for the back of my property this year

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahaha hey bro... im thinking about getting a bee hive for the back of my property this year
ya they would be great,set a trap and see if you already have a swarm near by,im hoping on many more this year,they didnt hit my cucumbers at all last year,i had to pollinate my tomato plants,and it was impossible to pollinate the cucumbers,i had a fence full of beautiful foilage though,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya they would be great,set a trap and see if you already have a swarm near by,im hoping on many more this year,they didnt hit my cucumbers at all last year,i had to pollinate my tomato plants,and it was impossible to pollinate the cucumbers,i had a fence full of beautiful foilage though,lmao
Its winter...i wont find any. So my best pricing i found was
Box, kit, mask 300
Drones 135
Queen 75
theyll like my apple and black berry and black walnuts ...i still dont know what to do with the black walnuts(i guess it treats dog worms... cool)

my buddy spent 1100 but got a full suit and spent more on bees.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its winter...i wont find any. So my best pricing i found was
Box, kit, mask 300
Drones 135
Queen 75
theyll like my apple and black berry and black walnuts ...i still dont know what to do with the black walnuts

my buddy spent 1100 but got a full suit and spent more on bees.
ya i was checking into it myself,looks like a grand just to start,,there is a huge demand for folk to relocate the swarms in the south,seen one dude on you tube that has about 60 boxes in his back yard,all from getting them from houses and churchs,,im not that much interested in it,just want a hive close to the garden if you dig,,im gonna put some sugur water out around end of febuary to see if i have any takers around

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya i was checking into it myself,looks like a grand just to start,,there is a huge demand for folk to relocate the swarms in the south,seen one dude on you tube that has about 60 boxes in his back yard,all from getting them from houses and churchs,,im not that much interested in it,just want a hive close to the garden if you dig,,im gonna put some sugur water out around end of febuary to see if i have any takers around
I can get you started for 600 with 1 box... shipping LIVE bees is a pain and the box can come as a build a kit to cut shipping cost

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all the others are the new strain gold blaze and bluedream,,got one a hungry bitch,finally had to feed them tonight,i havent gave them nothing for 2 weeks,been so cold werent drinking,but sure enough stretching them legs,lmao,still in 1 gal pots

Journey 004
Top Bottom