• Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Bangor ain't that bad
I got buddies up there
What happened Moses249?

M

Moses249

nothing happend to me, I just lived in this area for a long time and disgusted with the state of affiairs. no exaggeration 7 out of 10 people age 16-50 are addicted to pills powders synthetic heroin anything. Bunch of caregivers robbed by junkie patients abusing the MMMJ system. Its just gross and I had walked home and saw a shitload of the zombie fucks walking around begging for drugs and made me sick so vented online. any true mainer is disgusted.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

That's our town. Used to be small time, small town. Now infiltrated with heroin, meth, molly, etc. Going to shit quickly. Probably 40% of the people have jobs here. The rest live off welfare, dealing, stealing, etc. Outdoor crops are a waste of time around here if you don't have fences and security. 20 fools waiting to jack you the minute you turn around.

the rrock

the rrock

That's our town. Used to be small time, small town. Now infiltrated with heroin, meth, molly, etc. Going to shit quickly. Probably 40% of the people have jobs here. The rest live off welfare, dealing, stealing, etc. Outdoor crops are a waste of time around here if you don't have fences and security. 20 fools waiting to jack you the minute you turn around.
no good

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Went to Bangor for "kahbang" festival. Obviously everyone was at drugs at the festival but even walking to a gas station near the waterfront and had the pleasure of talking to some locals hahaha, definitely some zombie mother fuckers. Seems like the whole state is getting flooded with drugs/thieves. I know of 3 people in Brunswick/Portland area that have been robbed inside and outside grows.

Grow NH

Grow NH

wow, sounds just like here in NH, damm junky fucks are everywhere.

and what really sucks is we where thinking of moving to northern maine to get away for them.

texasjack

texasjack

It's the same way here... if they aren't tweaked out they on hard narcotics. Meth hos every where.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Drugs are everywhere, i grew up in new england and heroin is definetly big out here. But i lived in oregon for 6 years and theres just as much out there, except it tends to be meth. You just need to stear clear of that shit and get to know anyone you deal with. If your growing outside you gotta go geurilla, or get fences, rippers and thieves everywhere. Indoor grows dont get jacked by junkies for no reason. That happens when people open there mouth, no junkie is peeking in windows and breaking into homes to get plants unless they know theres score to be had.

M

MurdaMishou

Good ole bangwhore! I'm from the 207. Resided in Bangor for many many years. Heroin is ruining our state that and synthetic monkey dust bullshit. Best believe I catch a motherfucker ripping my grow off they're going to get a hot shot of rock salt in their ass from my 12 gauge!! Fuck junkies smoke herb!

M

MurdaMishou

Ha-ha not as bad as Juarez. Just a lot of junkies. You don't have to be a prick tho God. One love

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Never been there, but I can say it sounds like you're talking about my current town of residence and work. Small towns get hit so much harder imo because in the big cities, the lower levels of life kind of blend in. When a small town is overrun with narcotics, it is much more apparent. Can't tell you how many friends I've lost to meth, heroin, molly, cocaine, ketamine or a combination of them. Hell I've even cut people out that straight couldn't handle weed without being like a goddamn junkie. Sorry but if you're nodding out from taking a blunt to the face, you've got bigger issues than a little bit of weed use.

Point being, drugs are everywhere. You simply have to maintain the rules of fight club. Rule number one, don't talk about what you have going on. Rule number two, don't talk about what you have going on. Loose lips sink ships and if you want to keep your ladies to yourself come harvest you best keep your damn mouth shut because as was stated, there's always 20 junkies waiting to rob your ass blind for not maintaining good discretion. Keep your circle small and weed out that filth.

The issue is a larger social issue. We're taught to treat these people badly because they have a severe medical condition. We throw them in jail, further dismantling their lives while sending them to crime college so they get out and do even worse crimes. Until we change how the country handles drug addiction and possession, the problems will persist. I'm an advocate of full legalization and providing help to those that need it. No drug is bad if you can handle your life appropriately. Be addicted to whatever you want but if you're hurting others and destroying your own life for that substance, you need help. Right now, they don't have that outlet. Their options are rob people, go to jail or wind up six feet under. Pretty dismal outlook if you ask me.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The issue is a larger social issue. We're taught to treat these people badly because they have a severe medical condition. We throw them in jail, further dismantling their lives while sending them to crime college so they get out and do even worse crimes. Until we change how the country handles drug addiction and possession, the problems will persist. I'm an advocate of full legalization and providing help to those that need it. No drug is bad if you can handle your life appropriately. Be addicted to whatever you want but if you're hurting others and destroying your own life for that substance, you need help. Right now, they don't have that outlet. Their options are rob people, go to jail or wind up six feet under. Pretty dismal outlook if you ask me.
Thank you for saying what *really* needs to be said. I could not agree with this more.

Innana

Innana

I personally feel LePage has done more too damage our beautiful state of Maine than heroin.

But the truth is in a town of 35,000 the junkies stand out. In my town of 250 you even notice when someone takes a vacation, lol.

Top Bottom