Just A Quick Hello

• Thread starter somethingwit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
somethingwit

somethingwit

How goes it everyone? Over the passed few months, after different Google searches that lead me here for answers, I have now decided to try since this is my first "test" grow, and I plan on getting a lot of insight along the way, so that I can get prepared along the way to my real first grow. Just a small disclaimer, though. I am a straight up noob when it comes to ALL of this.

So, greetings to everyone, and I look forward to picking up some wisdom from many of ya.

G gnome

G gnome

How goes it everyone? Over the passed few months, after different Google searches that lead me here for answers, I have now decided to try since this is my first "test" grow, and I plan on getting a lot of insight along the way, so that I can get prepared along the way to my real first grow. Just a small disclaimer, though. I am a straight up noob when it comes to ALL of this.

So, greetings to everyone, and I look forward to picking up some wisdom from many of ya.

Welcome to the farm. Lots of info here. Id advise u to start a grow diary thread to document ur grow but most importantly get familiar w the search function on this site. Just click the toolbar then click search for all ur answers

somethingwit

somethingwit

Welcome to the farm. Lots of info here. Id advise u to start a grow diary thread to document ur grow but most importantly get familiar w the search function on this site. Just click the toolbar then click search for all ur answers

Thanks for the welcoming, and the heads up, gnome. In regards to the suggestion to start a grow diary, that would be found over in the forums someplace, right? Should I start one for this "test" grow that I am doing before my very first real grow?

Oh, and one last night since you made me think about it. Are there any websites, apps, or anything else that like that you could recommend that is basically soley dedicated to doing a grow journal. And I say dedicated to it, I mean that has a LOT of options and user-ability, instead of some lite version some site just through up and hasn't touched since JavaScript stopped using so many periods(.)? lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for the welcoming, and the heads up, gnome. In regards to the suggestion to start a grow diary, that would be found over in the forums someplace, right? Should I start one for this "test" grow that I am doing before my very first real grow?

Oh, and one last night since you made me think about it. Are there any websites, apps, or anything else that like that you could recommend that is basically soley dedicated to doing a grow journal. And I say dedicated to it, I mean that has a LOT of options and user-ability, instead of some lite version some site just through up and hasn't touched since JavaScript stopped using so many periods(.)? lol
I recommend THC farmer website. You’ll find everything you need to no. You just have to look.
Welcome to da Farm!!

somethingwit

somethingwit

I recommend THC farmer website. You’ll find everything you need to no. You just have to look.
Welcome to da Farm!!

Thanks, bud! I am for sure finding more and more threads on here that are touching on some questions that I randomly come up with.

honestly this forum is the best for grow journals, I've tried another diary site and no one has looked at it in a month. just click forums and its on the left side in the list , here is the link
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/grow-diaries.54/
and you don't need a test grow. just start one and stick with that one. the more replies and messages it gets the bettter

Hey, SCUBAscrog. Since you are recommending that I go ahead and stick with this one, should I also go ahead and do a diary about it on here? I knew that on this grow that things were going to get kaddywompus because I was going to have to piece some stuff together, and wait on others to come in. Lol in side my grow tent, it is straight up jerry-ed up haha.

Welcome to the forum and good luck. :cool:

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, dig in get reading and learning, as you start gaining the knowledge you’ll feel more confident expending the energies necessary to bring a few plants to harvest.
MJ doesn’t grow itself, not even close and it’s only more ironic that it’s euphemistically nicknamed “weed”.

somethingwit

somethingwit

Welcome, dig in get reading and learning, as you start gaining the knowledge you’ll feel more confident expending the energies necessary to bring a few plants to harvest.
MJ doesn’t grow itself, not even close and it’s only more ironic that it’s euphemistically nicknamed “weed”.

Awesome! Thank you so much for the welcome. I was iffy about finding a website that actually had a good community of people in it that are so willing to pass on knowledge and information. I guess I found my new home for at least he next to years lol. Thanks.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
you come seeking knowledge, you have come to the right place. Best site on the interweb!!!! Great peeps here as well. Welcome

Top Bottom