Just Joined...

• Thread starter viavalverde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

viavalverde

Hello all! Still fairly new at this THC Farming. I have three years under my belt with varying success. I grow for my own personal consumption. Getting started on the fourth year now... Hoping to gain more knowledge via the brain trust here.

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, reading is where I would start to improve your knowledge. Try the “Basic growing information” and from there check the other portions of the forum. Good luck.

V

viavalverde

Hey all - Thanks for the warm welcomes! - Picked up a Sour Tangie clone on Jan 1 (Wheee!) It's in the veg cabinet and started out very fast. Last week or so found it stressing some and last night I noticed the start of a mite infestation. Hopefully Dr. Jack's will knock them down... I was hoping to top/clone, but better wait till the plant has regained some health...

V

viavalverde

Think I've knocked down the spider mite outbreak. Plants health has begun to improve. On a side note, a co-worker of mine went to the same disp. last week looking for clones. They were out. Told him their supply became infested with spider mites... Keep that in mind when bringing in new plants.

Dan789

Dan789

One way around suspect clones from who knows where, grow your own from seeds. That way you don’t inherit a bunch of problems. Only adds a few weeks overall.

Top Bottom