My first grow in 12 years!
2 x 1000W Sunsystem DE/AC
8 in hurricane fan
Homemade water farm system
GH Flora series using Lucas formula

Pre 98 Bubba x Bubba from Cali Conection fem seeds
White Widow x Big Bud fem seeds
Purchased through The Vault

Week one after transplant. I started in shot glasses for first 24 hours then paper towel for next 24. Then domed with Rapid Rooter cubes. 7 days in dome then transplanted to water farm using lava rock.

Smerb

Smerb

At what point did you top them bad girls?? 100% topper you are, yes?? I like.so I reread that edited this. And so week 4??

Last edited:
ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Topped them all last Friday, so bout 9 days. Yeah I always top my ladies, love the Hydra effect - cut one, two grow back. this is just my first run from seeds so after I pick Miss Universe and clone her the next round will dialed in

Smerb

Smerb

Little salt buildup. My buddy gets that. I use florakleen to clean up dee salt buildup during veg. Keeps it clean. You cut them broads down whole? Or by branch? I'm a whole plant hanger. Nice

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Little salt buildup. My buddy gets that. I use florakleen to clean up dee salt buildup during veg. Keeps it clean. You cut them broads down whole? Or by branch? I'm a whole plant hanger. Nice
Oh yeah the salt! Almost forgot about that. Back in the day I used to just grab a couple of limes, a bottle of Cuervo and lick the the rings clean! might try some Florakleen this round!

Smerb

Smerb

With the Klein , last time I harvested I took one plant, I use ocean forest by the way, and washed 5 gallons through to clean it up, I tried doing this for a full hour slowly. It was tiring but I promise all the buildup was gone. The soil was clean. Ten420

Smerb

Smerb

Oh yeah a hydro application is a 2 hour flush...?? With the Kleen? Seems just fine, have you used the Kleen before? I used flawless flush a few harvests ago and I'm not really sure I like the product. Probably just me. Weed doubt

Top Bottom