Just Ordered Quantum Boards, Questions On Layout And Drivers

• Thread starter Shan1784
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shan1784

So as I am laying this out in my head I am thinking a seedling/clone/pre veg area, a veg area, and flower area, then an area to hang the harvest up. Each of the 3 growing areas will be a 2x3 maybe 2x4. Only looking to have 2 maybe 3 plants at each area except the seedlings area where I’ll have maybe up to six or so (not sure on that one).

So the lights I ordered are 2 x qb288 5000k for the veg area, 2 x qb304 2700k for the flower area, and 3 qb96 5000k which I was thinking of using 1 for the seedlings area then adding 1 in series with the qb288’s and 1 in series with the qb304’s to give more of color spectrum. Thoughts on this setup?

Also looking for advice on what drivers to use as I’m completely lost on that. Need to know what drivers will give the best wattage per square foot in these areas for best yield for 2 or 3 plants at each.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Toaster79

Toaster79

How about you read through the first two threads in this section which happen to also be sticky threads and then read through say first five threads below those two stickies. Let's see if there's a question left unanswered when you're done.

Last edited:
S

Shan1784

How about tou read through the first two threads in this section which happen to also be sticky threads and then read through say first five threads below those two stickies. Let's see if there's a question left unanswered when you're done.

I have read, been reading which has gotten me to this point. Also watched YouTube vids, looked at other forums, etc. Haven’t found specifics I am looking for. I just don’t want to order the wrong drivers and damage something especially since I’m thinking of adding the qb96 in series with the qb304’s and qb288’s (or if that is even a good idea or if needed). If there is a thread on this that I missed I’d love to read up. Thanks!

Top Bottom