Just Planted Seedlings - Ph Up?

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

I just buy cheap clip on one's from Ebay or hardware stores, 6 or 7 inch does me for my small grow. You can change the brushes if the stop, but it would most likely cost as much to change the brushes as it would to buy a cheap fan.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I might just sit in the grow tent then with a spray bottle lol, can you get a tan from LED's

Hi Chemistry ,

I have 2 x 6" oscilaters (both of which just gave up and stopped working), I was going to buy a Monkey fan but the reviews everywhere are diabolical, seems most growers hate them,

Pedestal won't fit (60x60x140 tent) so the short answer lol,would be no,

The ones I have, both stopped Oscillating after a couple of weeks, atm im just using them in tamdem to circulate so air at least but they're not the strongest, I think I could fart harder,

Any recommendations?, I've looked loads of places for one to fit, that oscillates
Bro If ur tight for space your best bet is a tower fan it'll take up minimal space vs traditional oscillating fans. Or just get 10$ crip ons. Get 2 at first and have them oscillate in opposite directions so the air in your tent is constantly circulating

Last edited:
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I have old cars sitting around rotting in my yard. (Yep I’m that guy)
I’ve been pondering lately about cannibalizing the air system from a car. Most growlights have a 12 volt out.. hmmm
Got a tired old Lexus (with ac) that one can set the exact temperature to be maintained digitally.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I just buy cheap clip on one's from Ebay or hardware stores, 6 or 7 inch does me for my small grow. You can change the brushes if the stop, but it would most likely cost as much to change the brushes as it would to buy a cheap fan.
It's worth a shot, im in town later
Bro ur if right for space your best bet is a tower fan it'll take up minimal space vs traditional oscillating fans. Or just get 10$ crip ons. Get 2 at first and have them oscillate in opposite directions so the air in your tent is constantly circulating
Got a real problen buying Oscilating fans here (god knows why) the only ones really are Monkey fans but aim not risking £25 ($40)
I have old cars sitting around rotting in my yard. (Yep I’m that guy)
I’ve been pondering lately about cannibalizing the air system from a car. Most growlights have a 12 volt out.. hmmm
Got a tired old Lexus (with ac) that one can set the exact temperature to be maintained digitally.
Hnmm, Hmmmm

I used to own a Lexus

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

It's worth a shot, im in town later

Got a real problen buying Oscilating fans here (god knows why) the only ones really are Monkey fans but aim not risking £25 ($40)

Hnmm, Hmmmm

I used to own a Lexus
Nice lol. Did you also drive yours around with a trunk full of elbz? Haha just looking at that ol car brings back memories of when your ol uncle was a true gangster

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Nice lol. Did you also drive yours around with a trunk full of elbz? Haha just looking at that ol car brings back memories of when your ol uncle was a true gangster
God, you forget dont you, thinking in cool in a brand new lexus, thinking I was a true OG but really looking like a true tit lol

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I got a 3.5l humidifier on offer for £10, its this one,

https://www.gmvtrade.co.uk/challenge-3-5-litre-ultrasonic-humidifier.html

Its working well, 60° ish humidity and 23° temp,

Im thinking it might be working but am I doing the right thing, someone mentio ed using RO water (25ltr for £12 plus post) or a RO filter for £50, seem to have made it more expensive for myself, what to do!!!,

I've also changed from 24/0 to 20/4, droopy leaves, Im concerned im getting to much info and now washing machine head with info, argh

chemistry

chemistry

18/6 is best, gives the plant time to sleep, during the six hours darkness plants suck in oxygen, and I think this is beneficial to the plant.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

God, you forget dont you, thinking in cool in a brand new lexus, thinking I was a true OG but really looking like a true tit lol
My dude, a young man in a paid off Lexus with a trunk full of stank is never a tit lol. That’s a modern day Clint Eastwood. That’s a young man who everyone said wouldn’t be shit, being shit. That’s a young man without a trust fund out ballin. I ain’t forgetting where I come from... as I jack the the a/c system out of my old rotting memory mobile to retrofit into my ghetto ass grow :cry:

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I got a 3.5l humidifier on offer for £10, its this one,

https://www.gmvtrade.co.uk/challenge-3-5-litre-ultrasonic-humidifier.html

Its working well, 60° ish humidity and 23° temp,

Im thinking it might be working but am I doing the right thing, someone mentio ed using RO water (25ltr for £12 plus post) or a RO filter for £50, seem to have made it more expensive for myself, what to do!!!,

I've also changed from 24/0 to 20/4, droopy leaves, Im concerned im getting to much info and now washing machine head with info, argh
I wouldn’t worry about RO water unless your tap water is shit

chemistry

chemistry

Even with Autos Chemistry?

Yes, all plants during light periods suck in carbon dioxide and push out oxygen, but during the dark period they do the reverse. It's taken millions of years of evolution to develop, so I use it to keep the plant natural. There is a member on Farmers who grows a lot of Auto's, and he stays on 18/6 from seed to the end of flower, and his plants are bang on, have a look on the Dank Den thread, there's a couple of his plants on there. I don't like to drop a member in, but his plants are top when it comes to Auto's (NH).

Srenots

Srenots

Yes, all plants during light periods suck in carbon dioxide and push out oxygen, but during the dark period they do the reverse. It's taken millions of years of evolution to develop, so I use it to keep the plant natural. There is a member on Farmers who grows a lot of Auto's, and he stays on 18/6 from seed to the end of flower, and his plants are bang on, have a look on the Dank Den thread, there's a couple of his plants on there. I don't like to drop a member in, but his plants are top when it comes to Auto's (NH).
yep...

zzzybil

zzzybil

Gonna take 3/4 weeks b4 I could afford that, any less technical methods temporarily?
GOT A $20 humidifier @ WALMART (baby dept). It will run about 8-10 hrs and throw a gallon of water . Helped tremendously when space heater was in use. Saw another cheapo- has a different blow by a sponge thing tho expotentially less humidification imo............ yea couldn't afford fancy smancy either

Top Bottom