Just Wondering

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

A Newby is just wondering is the germination ,ceiling stage ,classed as the veg stage or are they all different timescales and rolled in to the six weeks of veg

Crops

Crops

I wait for 3 weeks after the seed germinate. Then i start the veg clock
Thanks man and do know by any chance when you're buying seeds and it says 60/ 70 days flowering ...is that all in with veg ...or is it 3weeks germination and seedling stage five are six weeks in veg and 60/70 days of flowering confused.com sorry to be a pain in the butt but just need to know if I'm on the right timescale for the next ladies

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Also, don't really go by what the breeder says for flower time. Normally add 1 to 2 weeks to the breeders time. Certain strains I run to a minimum of 64 days. One strain I harvest at day 60. By day 58/59 she throws a few nanners, but it's my cbd strain so I keep her/it around.

Crops

Crops

Ni
Also, don't really go by what the breeder says for flower time. Normally add 1 to 2 weeks to the breeders time. Certain strains I run to a minimum of 64 days. One strain I harvest at day 60. By day 58/59 she throws a few nanners, but it's my cbd strain so I keep her/it around.
see I've not long started still Learning the ropes it's good to know all this information as I might need to reference it ...it's a good site thc farmer..I've bin on few I've learns loads of different people since I've been on this one thanks for your advice and info;)

chemistry

chemistry

I like my seedlings to be some thing like 3 inches across, my reason is, that there's not point feeding a plant that can't utilise the nuits when I feed it, and the plants energy comes from the light you give it, photosynthesis. And that's when I start my veg, week one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom