K.i.s.s Challenge, Don't Be Afraid!

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

This thread could stir the hornets nest I realise, but I've seen it for myself. Tried pumping it full of chems, took weeks to cure off the green taste. Last run used only bloom and a little veg the first few weeks, I'm talking 600ppm max the whole grow. Obviously some plants are more hungry but the point is I was bare minimum and to be quite honest it was the nicest tasting stuff I've had in a long time. I intend to do the same on the run I just started, but using HPS instead of LED for flowering this time so it will be interesting to see the harvest weight.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Im with you dude. Its been a slow switch for me from fox farm nutes years ago to top dressing dry inputs and growing in the ground. While I cant smell the meds I have given away or shared have had positive results effect and taste wise.

sometimes the less is more motto is a learning curve.... I am still learning always learning but the ultimate goal is a organic product that has little to no impact on the land... so I can get my dry inputs in cardboard boxes to recycle and have all but eliminated bottles.
My grow space is not dialed in but I am trying to grow my plants to where I can see what they need and give it to them...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Everybody grow one plant with a decent light and dialled in environment, using ONLY minimal amounts of bloom nutes throughout, then tell me if you still need 10 bottles of commercial crap. Hmm?
I use puravida bloom and monster bloom.... Done it for years... Just a base and a boost....i even use the bloom shit in veg

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Done this. Now do this dan. Make a kelp humic using powder extracts @ 2:5 ratio. Use this during veg and bloom every 3 days. Obviously do this to one plant beside one of your minimal plants. After you discover that works, other noticeable additives are sugar, silica, and microbes(myco and bacteria are both noticeable). All of these additives will show noticeable differences vs a plant given just a complete base nutrient. I've done all these tests before so if anyone actually wants to do a side by side i can tell you what amounts gave me the best results. Disclaimer: I dont use all of these all the time but have in the past. They come in all different forms and products, but can be had for cheaper by buying raw ingredients generally.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Right on! That's what I'm talking about. No steroid shit.
Steroids go in my neck for when i wanna look ripped for the chicks

I got buds that use terp shit and i have tons of unopened stuff but i have found if you grow a plant well you reach its best... All the extra crap helps when you cant grow well.... My od gg4 was just like my buds... He spent about a grand more in nutes on his plants hahahah

chemistry

chemistry

I've always grown with minimum amounts of nuits, just finished a grow with three separate strains, never seen the point in feeding more than a plant needs, they just burn or look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom