Karma Genetics Headbanger / Mr D0p3sauce Grow Blog =]

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

ConPie x HeadBanger A, B, C, and D in the net....
20181107 203913
A
20181107 203925
20181107 203931
B and top view
20181107 203937
20181107 203943
C and top view
20181107 203959
D
20181107 204012
Canopy Of A, B, C and D.

Should be finishing im guessing either 8-9 weeks (ConPie side) or 9-11 weeks (HeadBanger side) or maybe In the middle 9-10.....

20181107 204004
I

IMAZEI

I've tried General Hydroponics, House and Garden, Botanicare, and Advanced Nutrients. Out of all them I like AN the most. Cost alot more than others but seems to perform alot better just my opinion tho. I want to try new millennium nutrients but cant find it near my area.

I love advanced N. Had great success with them. Love Botanicare too. I wanna try nectar of the gods. I been using a 2 part organic dry amendment ( veg - bloom ) so easy and with amazing results. You got great stuff, Keep it up!

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I love advanced N. Had great success with them. Love Botanicare too. I wanna try nectar of the gods. I been using a 2 part organic dry amendment ( veg - bloom ) so easy and with amazing results. You got great stuff, Keep it up!
Thanks glad u enjoy the thread. Yeah I hear good things about nectar of the gods too. I also cant find that in my area but that that's worth a shot

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

It was everything I was looking for in sour diesel from the east coast in a seed form. Very happy with that purchase.

I got a bunch of new projects coming just hope the Male I chose Is legit....

I got Conspiracy Pie x HeadBanger going now. Next run, i think i will be running the cookies n cream n HeadBanger that or the gg4 x HeadBanger

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It was everything I was looking for in sour diesel from the east coast in a seed form. Very happy with that purchase.

I got a bunch of new projects coming just hope the Male I chose Is legit....

I got Conspiracy Pie x HeadBanger going now. Next run, i think i will be running the cookies n cream n HeadBanger that or the gg4 x HeadBanger
Sounds like some tastey crosses.

jasper19

jasper19

Great info. I have a pack of these I just ordered same place with stealth shipping. Did they leave it in original package or not? Presuming you went stealth. Hope to get them in next week or so.

Out of the 4 original females which one was the most SD leaning? Have you got pics of all 4 showing which was your winner? I’d like to see some examples of what to look for while they are in flower.
I hope to keep small clones of each female until harvest and cure and compare smoke of each finished female before I cull all but one mom and start new cuts from that one. Males get culled including clones.
I’m in a small space and plan to pop 5-6 and veg out till I can take 2 cuts from each and flip and flower. I won’t keep a male and I’m going to pick best female for a bonsai mom in my new clone/seedling/bonsai mom box. I only have limited space for clones and want to follow same path later for a pack of gorillaBubble from Tony’s Tortured beans.
I’m hoping a relatively short veg will keep flowing plants small. I have 7’ vertical but only 2’ X 2.5’ footprint. Gonna be crowded. 3 gallon smart pots of my soil for this, I can flower 5 in this space I think. Usually I do just 2 plants veged longer bigger in 7 gallon bags and will after pheno hunt finds my keeper. My first time doing a pheno hunt so plans are fluid.
In a year or so I hope to have 2-3 quality bonsai moms that covers the spectrum of sativa to indica and no need to chase strains for a long time.
I have been growing for a few years but finally decided to start picking winners and keep bonsai moms. Hope that makes sense. I’m definitely going to have to replace my carbon filter in a week after I chop my current grow.

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Great info. I have a pack of these I just ordered same place with stealth shipping. Did they leave it in original package or not? Presuming you went stealth. Hope to get them in next week or so.

Out of the 4 original females which one was the most SD leaning? Have you got pics of all 4 showing which was your winner? I’d like to see some examples of what to look for while they are in flower.
I hope to keep small clones of each female until harvest and cure and compare smoke of each finished female before I cull all but one mom and start new cuts from that one. Males get culled including clones.
I’m in a small space and plan to pop 5-6 and veg out till I can take 2 cuts from each and flip and flower. I won’t keep a male and I’m going to pick best female for a bonsai mom in my new clone/seedling/bonsai mom box. I only have limited space for clones and want to follow same path later for a pack of gorillaBubble from Tony’s Tortured beans.
I’m hoping a relatively short veg will keep flowing plants small. I have 7’ vertical but only 2’ X 2.5’ footprint. Gonna be crowded. 3 gallon smart pots of my soil for this, I can flower 5 in this space I think. Usually I do just 2 plants veged longer bigger in 7 gallon bags and will after pheno hunt finds my keeper. My first time doing a pheno hunt so plans are fluid.
In a year or so I hope to have 2-3 quality bonsai moms that covers the spectrum of sativa to indica and no need to chase strains for a long time.
I have been growing for a few years but finally decided to start picking winners and keep bonsai moms. Hope that makes sense. I’m definitely going to have to replace my carbon filter in a week after I chop my current grow.
Sounds like a solid plan and just about exactly what I do when hunting. Hard to go wrong with a Headbanger hunt.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

To tell you the truth out of 4 phenos there wasnt much variation in flavor or smell... once cured they all came out pretty close. Only major difference was 1 of my HeadBanger did get slightly purple. That 1 did had a bit more of a earthy/ kush dominance aroma to it. Other than that all the plants looked pretty close. Some were slightly bushier in width but yield was roughly the same for all four. They all came out frosty with a nice fuely nose to it.... nice with big nugs, overall a pretty good strain to run. N well worth the money for these beans if u can find em.

If you ordered from cannpot.com expect a week to get it In the mail. Mines came exactly as pictured in page 1 with out the seal cut... I didnt order stealth shipping tho.

Oh yeah it says 9-11 weeks. Expect more like 11-12 weeks for it to really shine. It looked good at 9 but at 12... dammmm. It's worth the wait...

1 more thing I should mention. You say you have 7ft height?.... this thing is a stretcher. 2-3x height of veg. So get a scrog. Trellis it and train it well n u will be rewarded in weight.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Plants looking a little hurt this week. Not sure what's going on.... they look blistered but not glossy like russet or broad mites. Just blistered and twisted leaves. I'm thinking my ph is off. I added some caps bennie tea mix to flush em out. Hopefully they will bounce back....

Top that off, out of 4 plants left of the ConPie x HeadBanger cross that I have going. I found 1 more Male. I will kill him off 2night leaving me with only 3 females..... dammm.....

I'm sure I dont have mites I checked the leaves thoroughly with a 60 and 100x.... I was almost sure it was broad or russet. But I dont see anything.... that plus these leaves aren't tacoing or have that shine/ waxy look that russets leave.View attachment 20181115_213738.mp4

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

First thing you are looking at is the ConPie X HeadBanger Male ( D) sharing a tray with A,B and C..... D took up most of that net... Sad I gotah cut him down =( noticed that it wasn't developing any hair yet so i took a closer look.... Ball Sacks..... Fawk... lol not tryna cross anything this round.... He gotah go

Then the rest of the room is ConPie with 2 other tray being GG4 and Maui Wowie.. This strange problem I'm having. I have never ran into b4. Some 1 suggested my co2 might be to high 1000-1450ppm so im gonna dial it down to 600-900 or 600-1000ppm for a week. Hopefully that and Caps Bennie tea will bring them back.

If any has ever seen this type of blistering / leaves twisting please chime in.....

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Day 15 flower. Week 3 day 1......
20181119 233231
20181119 233259
the Conpie X HeadBanger sisters A, B and C tray with only 3 left... It dont look as full as it was last week. Kinda sad to kill that male.... it's ok tho,.... i took some clones of him just in case.....
20181119 233330
this is The Conspiracy Pie aka Conpie* the mother flowering next to her 3 daughters.
20181115 000256
Some of Caps beenie tea helping em out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom