• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

merry christmas folks :)

hey kat i have a really nice pfx x 93 pheno. the leafs are so fat compared to the mother or dad and teh structure ( if that makes any sense at all, you know longer petioles etc ) is more inline of the blueberry structure.
i think its gonna be a good pollen chuck, some good phenos to be found in the cross to explorer in 2018
thank you once again for the plant. i got lucky getting a pheno i like off the bat.

have a great day.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
merry christmas folks :)

hey kat i have a really nice pfx x 93 pheno. the leafs are so fat compared to the mother or dad and teh structure ( if that makes any sense at all, you know longer petioles etc ) is more inline of the blueberry structure.
i think its gonna be a good pollen chuck, some good phenos to be found in the cross to explorer in 2018
thank you once again for the plant. i got lucky getting a pheno i like off the bat.

have a great day.
Yea my pfx throws fat ass leafs

jipp

jipp

i think it must be nice to have the space to explore a line. it would be really neat to see the genetic difference in a larger settings. but we work with the space we gots i guess.. and just keep ours noses in the sky dreaming.

i wanna see the supper skinny leaf pheno. but hey im happy i got one pheno i liked out of the bunch. but we will find out smoke wise soon enough i guess. my pfx throw away clone is in the jar ready to make oil in a couple of month. so i can test it along with the pfxs kids for comparison. and hopefully it will be a improvement, as from what iv observe its improved on the mother in every way. soo that is good

and you made me hungry with your tasty treats in the food thread, :P

incogneato

incogneato

sounds like a win win to me:D $400 an ounce
The good ole days.
that hand looks so smooth and moisturized….lol
Silky smooth!
Thanks man, another one to keep in mind. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well and to all of the rest of you too!
I was gifted some beans by a buddy on IG who donated a bunch of stuff to my auction that's supposed to be along those lines I'm looking for, honestly don't know why I haven't popped some yet, supposed to be excellent, it's Orange Cake = Orange Fruity Pebbles x Orange Cookies. One or both of the parents are from Franchise. The cross was made, (and given to me), by 420ganjasmoker1989. Not sure what's happened to him now, can't find him...?
I would have popped those asap!

Organikz

Organikz

@gravekat303 and anyone else who has worked selective breeds. I'm going to start a project chasing a reverse purple gonzo of sorts...
Gonzo [TO x TOVR] x [NL5 Haze F5]

I was planning a [NL5 Haze F5] x [TO x TOVR]. I will be needing help. Just getting a hold on capturing traits.

My first questions...
Do you capture 1 desired trait at a time or try to capture multiples at once?
Which desired traits should I chase first. I'm assuming potency and terpenes and bag appeal comes next?

BTW...i am not trying to dub this my own nor would I even call it anything other than [NL5 Haze F5 x TOBC1 F2]. I don't plan on selling shit or have no interest in any marketing and would never consider myself an actual breeder. I'm merely standing on shoulders. This is for personal head stash. Just wanted to put that up.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i think it must be nice to have the space to explore a line. it would be really neat to see the genetic difference in a larger settings. but we work with the space we gots i guess.. and just keep ours noses in the sky dreaming.

i wanna see the supper skinny leaf pheno. but hey im happy i got one pheno i liked out of the bunch. but we will find out smoke wise soon enough i guess. my pfx throw away clone is in the jar ready to make oil in a couple of month. so i can test it along with the pfxs kids for comparison. and hopefully it will be a improvement, as from what iv observe its improved on the mother in every way. soo that is good

and you made me hungry with your tasty treats in the food thread, :p
The pfx breeds
@gravekat303 and anyone else who has worked selective breeds. I'm going to start a project chasing a reverse purple gonzo of sorts...
Gonzo [TO x TOVR] x [NL5 Haze F5]

I was planning a [NL5 Haze F5] x [TO x TOVR]. I will be needing help. Just getting a hold on capturing traits.

My first questions...
Do you capture 1 desired trait at a time or try to capture multiples at once?
Which desired traits should I chase first. I'm assuming potency and terpenes and bag appeal comes next?

BTW...i am not trying to dub this my own nor would I even call it anything other than [NL5 Haze F5 x TOBC1 F2]. I don't plan on selling shit or have no interest in any marketing and would never consider myself an actual breeder. I'm merely standing on shoulders. This is for personal head stash. Just wanted to put that up.
Honestly first thing is selecting males and sttess testing them thatas what i do of he passes then he moves on the only real way to see what he passes on is to play with him and test out the babies. Probly wise to keep a few males around . you can also reverse a male to see what she looks like in female form i would start with one trait ya like and move thata way but remember resisive traits imo twnd to show ar ok und f3

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Made a ton of eddies today here are some sniker doodles made with canna butter and a cinnamon canna sugar topping. The jar is my canna sugar.
Then some double chocolate peanut buter cookies with canna chocolate chunks and canna butter.
I also made some lemon poppy crisps . cherry hard candy and some canna caps
Oh and blue berry muffins

20171224 140757
20171224 140750
20171224 135045
20171224 133743
20171224 133740
20171224 133737
Organikz

Organikz

Made a ton of eddies today here are some sniker doodles made with canna butter and a cinnamon canna sugar topping. The jar is my canna sugar.
Then some double chocolate peanut buter cookies with canna chocolate chunks and canna butter.
I also made some lemon poppy crisps . cherry hard candy and some canna caps
Oh and blue berry muffins
Party at the den!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom