• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great!!! but isnt it TARDS...like RE... nevermind. We need to make a strain called BRUCE JENNER
Lol its some dr who shit i hate the name but its not my strain to name its from homegrown natural wonders . this is probly the worst shes looked if shes 100 she frosts all the way down the fans and the stems get gnarly

Yo Kat, if i had to pick 2 ...which ones to try first bro?

View attachment 767219
Hmmm ive been digging the pfx its so stony yeilds flowers fast and colors up negitive would be she is kinda leafy but the leafs cake up. The blue dream is nice its real frosty i call it better blue. And the mtf2s are my special cut the chapo pheno i used 2 in the f2s and the chapo is super short norcal catpiss female hit with my male which is norcal dom she stinks the best

jipp

jipp

yo @gravekat303 so tardis makes you stupid yeah? iv yet to try that kind of herb, if you get some spare beans to pop up in the future with tardis in it, let me know please.

also, have you ever did a day gig selling shoes?

and pfx gets my thumbs up.. if i had your beans id pick the same as gravekat for indicas.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey hey Brothers, yeah if you just search Harliquin/Moontang under my post you should get quit a few pics of her /them.
I got 2 different phenos out of my run.
1 - tall opened up nice structure
2- shorter than #1 but completely stacked with nodes.
Almost nodes on top of each other, had to be thinned out before flower .
To the point of removing branching at every other node to allow better air flow/light penetration.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
yo @gravekat303 so tardis makes you stupid yeah? iv yet to try that kind of herb, if you get some spare beans to pop up in the future with tardis in it, let me know please.

also, have you ever did a day gig selling shoes?

and pfx gets my thumbs up.. if i had your beans id pick the same as gravekat for indicas.
Nah it doesnt make ya dumb its a great all day smoke relaxing and chill.

jipp

jipp

Also @jipp if ya have anything labeled t3 or tardtang its the tardis. Also no never sold shoes why?

i do not have anything label as such.
have you had any weed that really fucked with your memory? i have not yet.
the shoes, its nothing. was a random thought i watched a footlose video, made me shoe crazy hah. good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom