• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Nah it doesnt make ya dumb its a great all day smoke relaxing and chill.
If you want stupefaction I can get you a cut of my Blockhead x Scott’s OG keeper. I’ve been smoking it for about 6 months and still gets me too high pretty regularly. Great aroma too, fermented berries and aqua net hairspray funk. Vigorous as fuck too

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
If you want stupefaction I can get you a cut of my Blockhead x Scott’s OG keeper. I’ve been smoking it for about 6 months and still gets me too high pretty regularly. Great aroma too, fermented berries and aqua net hairspray funk. Vigorous as fuck too
Ill never turn down an offer like that from you lol . ima about to clone the piss out of a legend x scots mom to run here soon

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I somehow managed to stop getting notifications on this thread again, slacker I am. Haha

Hope yall have a wonderful Christmas

Even though youre all getting coal for being drug growers haha
Are you listening to the government again? Classifying weed as a "drug". lmao

Made a ton of eddies today here are some sniker doodles made with canna butter and a cinnamon canna sugar topping. The jar is my canna sugar.
Then some double chocolate peanut buter cookies with canna chocolate chunks and canna butter.
I also made some lemon poppy crisps . cherry hard candy and some canna caps
Oh and blue berry muffins
Goddamn that stuff looks good! Where's mine?! Hahaha

Looks great!!! but isnt it TARDS...like RE... nevermind. We need to make a strain called BRUCE JENNER
Who in the world would want that strain?! Got no use for hermaphrodites myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom