Premium Member
Supporter
Sticky joint
20171010 211408

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Life's just been real hectic man, haven't done much in the way of growing lately. Grew some Destroyer out that's been making me smile. Been keeping an eye out for African or other thc-v rich plants, but no luck so far on my casual search.
Good to see you man. :) Hectic is putting it lightly. Just isnt nuff time in a day. Peace

jipp

jipp

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
There’s a learning curve for sure. And things can go south pretty quick. But once you get it down it’s easy. Definately need a watering system with coco though.
You talking like drippers ? I was thinking about setting up a watering system first then switch to coco next round any pointers for the homie?. I ran some autos in coco running floranova and calmag and it wasnt half bad for autos

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes I use one 1/4 “ line per 2 gallon pot. I like them because I can go with 4 plants a tray or16 plants per tray.
My friend uses tge ebb n grow but drain to waiste that kicks ass for large plants.
Whatever you do go smaller pots, it’s easier and faster to get your medium in check.
What kinda pump ya using? And lets say i run 5 plants per light in 3 gal pots of straight coco how often would you think i would need to feed ? Like enough water to soak the pot compleatly or just a little here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom