Kekistani Bong Design

• Thread starter KekistaniArt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KekistaniArt

Greetings everyone,

I`m new to this community, i`ve been working on some bong designs for 3d printing, that being said i`m looking for criticism to make sure these bongs could actually be functional. Which im not sure, i`m going to 3d print these, that being said, hopefully someone from the community could know from looking at the designs if the bong would be capable of working properly.

Here you can see some previews:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2eqGeHBjjG8S1dlczdrSUxZeHM

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
K

KekistaniArt

I have tried to upload the image directly on the message, but for some reason it failed, so i`ve posted a google drive link to the image then

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like it will do the job. I would honestly skip the 3d printing as plastic isn't the best material for smoking if you have to I would just make a hole for the down stem so you can buy a glass one

K

KekistaniArt

Looks like it will do the job. I would honestly skip the 3d printing as plastic isn't the best material for smoking if you have to I would just make a hole for the down stem so you can buy a glass one
Greetings Gravekat303,

Thanks for the reply, i see, and i don`t intent to make it in plastic, the first version will probably be in porcelain, at least until i figure out how i could manufacture it in glass. And i agree that plastic would probably not be a good material for it.

The hole you mentioned is the one on the right side of the back view? Or does it need to have another hole? I`m not 100% familiar with all the necessary structures needed to design the bong since i based the internal part on observations of other bongs online.

Thanks!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The one upfront loll ill test it personally for ya when ya make it

Top Bottom