Ken Grand daddy Purp seeds?

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ezell gaines

for all of you running the gdp purp in your stable.go and google hightimes purp patrol theres a cold layout on her and gdp crew print it up to show how serious your purp is to friends and family

Reebs

Reebs

just popped a few GDP's myself, got there OG kush as freebies too.

i can't even put into words how excited i am for the GDP. all of the GDP's popped within 3 days. roots on maybe 2-3 after 7 days and only 1 OG popped so far.

i keep thinking to myself, how epic would that be to get a male GDP out of all these. i could make some crazy crosses.

like GDP x Bruce Banner #3... killer

jtrey

jtrey

just an update on my kens.... so out of a 5 seeds. one female? one male and 3 hermis.... and on my bay 11s planted 5 just pulled three herms out of my room this morning...... PRETTY DISAPPOINTING MR. KEN!!!! nothing else in my room is herming.... wtf wont be buying any more beans from ken thats for damn sure ahh what a waste of time energy and money

MediK8

MediK8

I of all people am not here to bash the GDP strain.. I ordered it specific for a reason. But so far no luck. I planted two and only one popped.. it was a boy. The strange thing is that it was so compact and short I would have gambled it to be a girl. I cant imagine how short the girls are.
So I planted my last two GDP seeds a couple nights ago. Fingers crossed, I love this strain when grown right!!!
On a positive note, it was very easy to sex the male. It had very obvious male sacks forming by day 7.
I'll keep you posted and keep your fingers crossed for me.. what I wouldn't give for a good mother!

N

NW_GDP_REP

jtrey...
where's your pics at?
Let me guess... you don't have any?
If that was the case, very sorry to hear that.
I am NOT Ken BTW, and if you'd please go do a google search and see what you come up with as far as herms in our gear. I have only had the occasional troll come in and talk shit and try to steer people away from our gear. Not saying that's you, or what you are doing, i just take posts like yours' with a grain of salt. Pics of it didn't happen. Simple as that.

N

NW_GDP_REP

Our seeds will have variation and you may or may not find a purple pheno in that 10 pack, but I'd say 85% or more of people have.

206Farmer

Where Can I get Granddaddy seeds Local in Seattle? looking for Purp andKens kush

MediK8

MediK8

I have left a couple posts in the past and I try to be very fair, but more bad news. Every seed in my GDP 5 pack from Ken's either didn't pop or were male. I got a bunch of seeds from various seed banks and had 100% success from every other seed bank. I attached a couple pics of the last male GDP and a couple pics of my healthy mothers and their clones from other seed banks. I only purchased a 5 pack of Ken's but only 2 came up and both were male.
If you are reading Ken I would love to be put in my place by receiving and growing the finest purple strain in your stock.. in other words I haven't given up on the Purple :) Message me and I'll give ya my address if you want. Sorry to report the bad news, but here's some pics..

P1020843
P1020850
P1020857
below frigid

below frigid

I bought a pack of GDP seeds last year. I ended up pretty much the same as MediK8 I ended up with one good healthy plant and it was a male as well. That was out of a ten pack. Check my threads I grow a ton of seeds from many different breeders. I have no reason to make up stories about Breeders genetics. Just say what happened in my experience.

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

currently running the phantom cookies i know it aint gdp but its their work and so far out of ten two died 3 were males and of the 5 the 3 are doing amazing and the 2 runts are still in good nick just were really small still after 6 weeks growth and still only at about 12-15 inches now they a week into flower... report soon when get time to photo i have so many strains running!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
just an update on my kens.... so out of a 5 seeds. one female? one male and 3 hermis.... and on my bay 11s planted 5 just pulled three herms out of my room this morning...... PRETTY DISAPPOINTING MR. KEN!!!! nothing else in my room is herming.... wtf wont be buying any more beans from ken thats for damn sure ahh what a waste of time energy and money
Same shit happed to me. its not the end of the world. remember every seed is a different plant, try to pop some more if you can, while ruuning new gear to find the Dank you will have this happen from time to time I have had hermies in some of the best breeders gear & some time Gear is just SHIT...;)

jtrey...
where's your pics at?
I am NOT Ken BTW, and if you'd please go do a google search and see what you come up with as far as herms in our gear. I have only had the occasional troll come in and talk shit and try to steer people away from our gear. Not saying that's you, or what you are doing, i just take posts like yours' with a grain of salt. Pics of it didn't happen. Simple as that.

1st here is my pic https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/a-few-seeds-from-fem-wifi.58124/#post-1110311

2nd I bought the pack Breeders Pack from the Tude, the one that hermied was cut down while pics were being taken, also the other one that I kept is a super frosty Monsters & everyone that has smoked here loved it, BUT I did have that one GDP hermie like it was no ones business, BUT I also just had a Pineapple Skunk fro HBSO hermied to , BUT I have already rum 20-30 new plants through always and only from breeders packs. Hermies can happen any time, just part of nature, I have no bad feeling towards Ken or any of his people, hermies can be in any pack, You tell Ken to keep Breeding that Dank, & also nice write up in HT mag this summer!!..:cigar:

jtrey

jtrey

jtrey...
where's your pics at?
I have not been in here for a while and missed this response.... I will upload pictures asap I only have one left in veg but will gladly take a picture I am more pissed about running a pack and not getting any GDP flav granted I still have a few I have not popped but I can take a pic of the hermi bay 11 s in my room right now next to a bunch of non hermi Bruce banners

Latest posts

Top Bottom