Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Keps Farm

Discussion in 'Grow Diaries' started by Kepster, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Kepster

Kepster

Hey there farmers. Long time student here finally getting around to starting a grow journal. I look forward to sharing my work with you all and to collaboratively, polish our fulfilling craft of cultivating cannabis, learn & contribute back to the farm in any way I can.

I’m currently on Phase 2 of a 5 phase buildout in a 1200 sq ft facility, STOKED to finally be able to pop seeds I’ve been collecting.

Phase 1 was to buildout a 10X10 room with passive air flow, pulling cold air from another air conditioned room serving as a lung.
    (2) 3x6 beds
    Medium: 1 year old coco coir and perlite
    Lights: (2) DE’s @ 600-1200 Watts
    Watered with R/O from a 40gal holding tank
    Organic amendments, teas, botanicare (grow & bloom), M.A.P booster for flower.

Currently being revamped (cleaned and sanitized) for the next round of flower.

(Currently under construction) Phase 2 - 10X15 room with passive air flow.
    (1) 65gal geo pot with 8 Colombian’s (Caps cut)
    (3) 3X3 beds (Bed #1 is GG4, Bed #2 is Pure OG & Bed #3 Ghost OG)
    Medium: coco coir and perlite
    Lights: (6) Nanolux Super DE’s
    Watered with R/O
    Organic amendments & teas.

Aside from the Colombian the rest I inherited in not the best of shape (root bound and fert burns) so I’m giving them some time to recover before flipping giving me enough time to finish room 1.

I’ve also got plenty of teens in veg (all cuts/clones sourced from a reputable fellow farmer)
    GG4
    SFV
    Fire OG
    Pure OG
    Mars OG
    Ghost OG
    Star Dawg
    Colombian (Caps cut)
    Gorilla Dawg
    Triangle Kush
    Super Lemon Diesel

Seeds germinated and/or currently being sexed:
    Planewreck (2 phenotypes - Zia Farms)
    Purple Banana Sherbert (1 Phenotype - DNA/Crockett Family)
    Sour Banana (3 phenotypes - Crockett Family)
    Crockett Dawg (3 phenotypes - Crockett Family)

I’ll upload a few pics in the morning, until then... stay tuned & keep it lit!

2. Kepster

Kepster

In the beginning...

Attached Files:

Farmer P, str8smokn, G gnome and 6 others like this.
  3. Kepster

Kepster

I had hundreds of buildout pics and I can’t seem to find them :( so these will have to do. The first room took me forever to finish working late nights into the morning (usually over the weekend).

The last pic is the buildout of the 2nd phase (10x15)

Attached Files:

4. Kepster

Kepster

Got a few things setup in this pic, a few plants just kicking back watching it all unfold and winchy the winch well supported to raise and lower that 200lb exhaust come service time. Room 1 is the same setup only on rope ratchets and that shit is a bitch to hoist up there on your own lol

Attached Files:

Farmer P, G gnome, kansabis and 4 others like this.
  5. Kepster

Kepster

Meanwhile in my 4x8 intake tent I’ve got these guys going through a full physical, tossing out the weaklings and coaxing the rest through an intense Amy winehouse rehab.

Attached Files:

Farmer P, str8smokn, Madbud and 6 others like this.
  6. Kepster

Kepster

A6FDEC14-6C24-4E03-93F3-B2BE8B4F50F0.jpeg 3E6A531B-7EA7-499D-B142-7357B3D08374.jpeg Mixed some amendments into my coco. I’ve tried nutrifield and cloud coir in the past but went with pro mix this time around.

7. Kepster

Kepster

Don’t forget to wash your coco folks!

Attached Files:

kansabis and GT21 like this.
  8. Kepster

Kepster

And finally transplanted... solo cups have been potted up to alleviate any root bound plants after a few weeks of consistent IPM applications and monitoring in the intake tent.

I already had 8 of Caps Colombian’s in a huge 65gal geo (I dunno why I even transferred them into that thing guess I was bored) so I made some rolling tables and threw some 3x3 trays w/geo’s. (9) GG4, (9) Ghost OG that I think I’m going to pull and replace with something else and A bed over filled with PURE (I forget the plant count but it’s high) i had a few extra Colombians so I set them out in smaller geo pots. Because I’m not running an A/C unit in this room I’m going to fire up 4 of the 6 nanolux’s and monitor the temperature see how it goes. Tons of negative pressure so there’s never any buildup of heat and my outside temps are about 50-70 most evenings when they’ll be flowering.

I popped 3 Crockett Dawg seeds a few months back and finally took cuttings from all 3 Phenos waiting for them to finish rooting which should be any day now. I’ll post pics of it as soon as they’re done cooking ;)

Attached Files:

str8smokn, CBDEMON, kansabis and 2 others like this.
  9. Kepster

Kepster

And that’s that.... pulled these guys out and said eff it. Couldn’t get that leaf curl to give up and decided to take a deeper look at the root ball.

Need to figure out a new game plan...

Attached Files:

CBDEMON, kansabis and GT21 like this.
  10. What was the verdict as to the leaf curl? Heat or pests?

Mr.jiujitsu and GT21 like this.
  11. Kepster

Kepster

Took a look in the clone king late last night and saw that the cuts of the 3 pheno’s of Crockett Dawg I took rooted.

I transferred them into solo cups to harden off before dropping them into my now free bed (where the Ghost OG I yanked were)

Attached Files:

G gnome, kansabis, GT21 and 2 others like this.
  12. Kepster

Kepster

It came from a very old mom that’s been in rotation for long long time.

A buddy that gifted me the first couple of clones called me to tell me that I probably had russet mites. He had found some in his farm so I grabbed my hand held micro and boom!!!
    99% of everything I grabbed from him had them so they underwent some serious foliar sprays with sulfur.

Attached Files:

kansabis, GT21 and MirrorZen like this.
  13. Kepster

Kepster

It was also locked up :(

kansabis, GT21 and MirrorZen like this.
  14. Kepster

Kepster

Cleaned up room 1 and made it a veg room. Let’s get perpetual. Lights flip next week!

Attached Files:

str8smokn, CBDEMON, MirrorZen and 2 others like this.
  15. Everything is looking good man,welcome and can't wait to see some flower pics.

16. Kepster

Kepster

Thanks brudda.

17. Kepster

Kepster

Setting up my Nanolux DTU/RTU’s and flipping today

kansabis likes this.
  18. Kepster

Kepster

While we’re waiting on some teens to graduate into moms this happened... apparently I also forgot what month I was in

Attached Files:

kansabis and MirrorZen like this.
  19. Nice,where are you getting that new dna gear from?

20. Kepster

Kepster

From both the
    I got some from attending the last few cups in CA but most from the DNA/Crockett rep. I was missing Georgia Peach and Cherry Poppins and even though it took me a full day to get them, they came through in a big way!

str8smokn and kansabis like this.