Kimbo F2s

• Thread starter CallmeTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Sorry for the infrequent updates guys. Life is coming at me at 100, and sometimes my hobby gets put on the back burner.
Day 43 for the Kimbos. They are all maturing fast and frosty. Smell is coming on nicely and still a little subtle.
#5 Solid Purple Pheno
100 5636

#3 Very frosty and raspberry kush
100 5641

100 5646

More to come

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

#1 is stacking nicely with great frost.
100 5654

#2 has a great shape and bud structure. All around great plant.
100 5652

It's not going to be easy selecting out of these four. I'm hanging on to a cut of each. I'm having some serious trouble in the veg room though. I don't think the girls are liking the coco mix with no ph adjustment. PH of my water supply is around 8, which is working great for the flowering plants. I'm thinking about mixing the coco mix into my recycled mix and see if that helps.
I think I may have over-watered them right after transplanting too. This may be the cause. We will see shortly, may try and get some pics up tonight.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Yea, I'm starting to think the Peat moss in my RLO mix helped to keep the ph in check. I hadn't PH'd my water in a long time. Can't figure out how the ones in flower did so well in the same mix? These Kimbos have liked the water with no PH'ing. May have gotten a bad bag of soil, or maybe smaller plants can't handle the high PH. All the plants that are looking poorly were from the same soil bag. Oh well I'll get it figured out.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Alright friends and casual onlookers. I've given them the chop on Day 54, they were ready. Really pleased with the results of the Kimbos. They are all very frosty, dense, and pretty buds.
#5 Looks to be the largest yielding, and the most purp. It's the obvious winner, but I'm keeping them all around for another run to make sure which is the favorite.
100 5655

100 5656

100 5657

100 5660

100 5661

#1 Insane frost
100 5662

100 5664

#2 heavy girl, with the most raspberry smell of them all. grapey, musty goodness.
100 5666

100 5667

That's it for now... I still have 6 more beans so more dankness to come. I really want to choose a good male to use on my Purple Storm and others.
Cheers

100 5664
TheRemer

TheRemer

Alright friends and casual onlookers. I've given them the chop on Day 54, they were ready. Really pleased with the results of the Kimbos. They are all very frosty, dense, and pretty buds.
#5 Looks to be the largest yielding, and the most purp. It's the obvious winner, but I'm keeping them all around for another run to make sure which is the favorite.
View attachment 696901
View attachment 696902
View attachment 696903
View attachment 696904
View attachment 696905

#1 Insane frost
View attachment 696906

View attachment 696908
#2 heavy girl, with the most raspberry smell of them all. grapey, musty goodness.
View attachment 696909

View attachment 696910
That's it for now... I still have 6 more beans so more dankness to come. I really want to choose a good male to use on my Purple Storm and others.
Cheers
Buety color colas. Nice job bro.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Thanks man, I'm very satisfied with 2 of the 4 phenotypes that I ran through before. I've got some of the #5 about midway through flower as we speak. I'll have to try to get some pics up this week.

S

Sherlock

Nice work on the last grow! Pulling up a seat, have about 11 kimbos going right now as well so excited you are finding great results!

Sherlock

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Took a couple shots this evening. KK5 is just a beast, I think she has about 2 weeks left to go.

100 5698

100 5688

100 5685

I'm going to run a couple of the KK4 in the near future because it was the next best of the first batch of phenos. I went ahead and labeled the last of the seeds and a few have emerged. I planted them a little to deep and had to lift some of the soil off them last night. Excited to run these through to find more dankness. Gonna hunt for a keeper male in this batch. I'm thinking F3's in the future.
100 5670

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Well, I had a little setback. Planted them too deep and 3/6 seeds rotted. I'm looking at it with the glass half full though. The 3 that are up are looking healthy.
100 5713

Just grabbed a pack of the Caesar from SHN and dropped 6 yesterday to find more dank.
100 5712

Keepers in every pack..
100 5714

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Tex,, which Pheno's have the best meds for you??.... I found the green pheno's to be the strongest.. the purps looks good for a month or 2 then turns a yellowish brown in the bag... So I preferred the green pheno's for the medicinal but the purps looks bad ass.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Hey thanks for the encouragement fellas. I'm excited about the new pack too. I'm going to start a new journal for that when the time comes. Still wee Ceasar babies and need to grow.

Tex,, which Pheno's have the best meds for you??.... I found the green pheno's to be the strongest.. the purps looks good for a month or 2 then turns a yellowish brown in the bag... So I preferred the green pheno's for the medicinal but the purps looks bad ass.

I hadn't notices much difference to be honest. The purp pheno is super dank and more skunky. I think it carries the Starfighter trait in the scent, and the stone is relaxing and mellow. The KK2 that I'm running in the near future is more fruity raspberry kush. She is the sturdiest of the group and outweighed the #4 by 1 g. Also potent and relaxing.

Top Bottom