Kimbo F2s

• Thread starter CallmeTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Had a hermie (Ceasar #1) that knocked up both Purple Storm and Kimbo #5. Made some large dark brown seeds. I'm thinking I may give them a go in the near future. Cheers mate.
I used to care about staying away from herm genetics, now I know that every elite cut in the world has them except landrace. good luck working that line tex

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Give them the "right" growing conditions hermies happen to them all eventually. Grow em long enough you will get them. I'm growing landrace sativas now, and first round grew 1 plant until a few herms... how I found out the length of the flower cycle. Herms on day 91 & chop. Next round grow to 90 days and chop.

I'm in No-til I think 6th round with the current soil mix. Just keeps getting better. Amend at every up-pot.

Twin towers.. Side colas DT #6 & #7 @ 60ish days

DSC 0001 2 copy

Labyrinth #1
DSC 0009 copy

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Give them the "right" growing conditions hermies happen to them all eventually. Grow em long enough you will get them. I'm growing landrace sativas now, and first round grew 1 plant until a few herms... how I found out the length of the flower cycle. Herms on day 91 & chop. Next round grow to 90 days and chop.

I'm in No-til I think 6th round with the current soil mix. Just keeps getting better. Amend at every up-pot.

Twin towers.. Side colas DT #6 & #7 @ 60ish days

View attachment 766907

Labyrinth #1 View attachment 766908

Wow that's some very impressive growth for no-till. What size container for those girls??

Check out the Kimbo #8 around 6-7 weeks of flower.
IMG 1861

IMG 1872

KK #7 build like a bus driver..
IMG 1865

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Wow that's some very impressive growth for no-till. What size container for those girls??

Happy New Year buddy!!

I run 7.5gal pot size - AutoPot XL system... basically I fill a 70 gal reservoir with RO water and thats hooked up to the AutoPot and does btm watering automated. The plants drink about a gallon of water every day. Each plant mid flower to chop.

Pretty much just take pics and look for pests, fill res when needed about every 10 days maybe a little less since I don't fill to the top.

Once I went to COB lighting (VERO29 V7 @100watts each), that's when my yields took off and the plant size to go with. Initial outlay was pricey but got that back and them some after first round harvest.

Your KK's are looking amazing, you're gonna have some purple there too!! That's the pheno that has some decent yields.

Keep and eye out for PM... I had that on a few bud sites last summer when I ran them but that was humid A/F .. didn't wanna run AC. The buds will be dense larger nugs covered in sticky...

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

That is a pretty slick watering system Bo! Is it Bo or Bob? Was wondering, on that AutoPot, do the plant containers sit in water or are they just above the water and feeder roots come out the bottom?? Would love to see the mechanics of that thing.

Shit man, its as cold as a witches tit outside right now. Damn A/C froze up on me. 80* inside and 20* outside...

Organikz

Organikz

Looks good tex. I've learned myself that you can only run some so hard. Rodelization is a pretty common trait. Gotta find that cut you can run the piss out of homey.

My baby...Bliss#4...cheers...

20180101 175721
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

That is a pretty slick watering system Bo! Is it Bo or Bob? Was wondering, on that AutoPot, do the plant containers sit in water or are they just above the water and feeder roots come out the bottom?? Would love to see the mechanics of that thing.

Shit man, its as cold as a witches tit outside right now. Damn A/C froze up on me. 80* inside and 20* outside...

Only 20F??.... was 5F here last night and tonight going down to 1F then a snow storm Wednesday and a balmy 28F

The Autopot XL - there's a base the pot sits in and the water is about an 1" or so deep in there pot sits directly in the water. In the container I have a special membrane that keeps the soil and roots inside the container and 2-3" of clay balls in the btm. The feeder roots penetrate the clay balls and the water but don't get out of the pot.

Pretty nice setup..I just add RO water but for fert people you could add your fertilizer to the reservoir if it's a water soluble mix. Prolly have to clean the res but it's portable ... break down still a pain in the ass. I only clean that maybe every 18 months.

Only thing that can get past the screen at the btm of the pot are small immature worms that hatch from time to time.

Organikz.... nanners are a thing with all monoecious plants. It's how the women "make due" without a male around. Been a thing for a long time. Just run your plants a week or 2 longer than you would want to .... nanners happen. Sometimes even sooner than that, most are sterile. I get S1 seeds now and again.... take the good with the gooder. How I see it. I usually gift those S1 seeds to other growers if its a good plant. Many of the Starfighter offspring get them down low and we get a few S1's depending on grow conditions..

Pass it on... side to side.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

o-mang! hella job. first time I used a desktop on the site so I'm all over the place this mo lol
Nice thread on the Kimbo's !! first time I seen it.
you already know what is it - high five

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

o-mang! hella job. first time I used a desktop on the site so I'm all over the place this mo lol
Nice thread on the Kimbo's !! first time I seen it.
you already know what is it - high five
Haha, thanks Jakey. I've only ran 15 seeds from Exotic so far and have found at least a couple keepers. Very good so far. I'm pretty pumped to drop my last 5 Ceasars. I just popped some Dosido x Sinmint from Sin City though, so I will wait another month.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I'm running Dolato now alongside Labyrinth clones... Dolato shot up to 6' in my flower room put out a shit ton of flowers and is filling in nicely now not even 40 days.

Labyrinth @ 50 days she's done, haven't chopped her yet tho

DSC 0005 2

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

That last pic is Labyrinth #1 close to chop, I just chopped Labyrinth #2 and I have a #3 in flower.

Yes Dolato is Gelato x Do-si-dos - its a fast plant growing wise. She was at the roof in 10 days in flower stretching and putting out flowers at the same time. Usually I don't get flowers until the end of stretch. Here's Dolato... she's @ MAYBE 40 days in 12/12 already turning colors and large fans falling off.

DSC 0014 2

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

That last pic is Labyrinth #1 close to chop, I just chopped Labyrinth #2 and I have a #3 in flower.

Yes Dolato is Gelato x Do-si-dos - its a fast plant growing wise. She was at the roof in 10 days in flower stretching and putting out flowers at the same time. Usually I don't get flowers until the end of stretch. Here's Dolato... she's @ MAYBE 40 days in 12/12 already turning colors and large fans falling off.

View attachment 772233
Very nice. I love me a fast finisher. More runs per year equals more buds..

Top Bottom