Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bison

Bison

I got a 15 pack of these as a replacement pack from Seed Vault of California. I tried to get the extreme og, but it was sold out by the time my order went through. Quite a consolation prize as they appear to be f1s. Soaked 8 of them this evening. I have high hopes with all the amazing pics and journals I have seen of kimbo

Kimbo kush

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Lol u know me too well brother Bee im always lurking in the exotic threads it's the only bean company that I've ever come across that I want to run every strain they have :) banana cream kimbo throw back kush and maybe some adonis are next on my wish list :)
I didnt even take cuts off my kimbo x sour kush.theyr lookin awesome too.may have to reveg one if its worth it.
the exotixs fellas fair know how to giv a strain a good name.
theyr buddy thunder fudge is the same.his strains just sound awesome.

mancdank

mancdank

I didnt even take cuts off my kimbo x sour kush.theyr lookin awesome too.may have to reveg one if its worth it.
the exotixs fellas fair know how to giv a strain a good name.
theyr buddy thunder fudge is the same.his strains just sound awesome.
I can't disagree with that 1 bro they do all sound awesome but it's not just how they sound the reports on smoke are insane the guy who put me onto these beans/company is 1 of only a small few that I would listen too also u mean u never took cuts lol kimbo looks awesome and I can only see it complimenting what ever it gets crossed with there's a pheno that's supposed to smell and taste of vimto :) and thunder is probably 1 of the coolest guys on these threads with your self and a few others absolutely make this site what it is I've pm thunder many questions on different things and the guy has always took the time to answer I guess u 2 are very similar people as u have always done the same but for sure he is putting some fire out the Bannana dawg and ultra bright look awesome and would compliment any stable

Bison

Bison

Lol u know me too well brother Bee im always lurking in the exotic threads it's the only bean company that I've ever come across that I want to run every strain they have :) banana cream kimbo throw back kush and maybe some adonis are next on my wish list :)

I think Adonis could be one of the most over looked of exotics creations. The White is a great breeding female

That being said, I always seem to find a different cross to pick up when I consider buying Adonis

mancdank

mancdank

I need to try exotic, I see a lot of great grows with them.
I wanna try em all but I ain't got room Just yet :( a real good starter would be the mint choc chip I think they got 1 pack left here at the bay and the reason for me saying for the mcc is the reports im hearing also thunder has filled a room full of it and with a guy like that with his vault of beans says a lot :) hope this helps bro

mancdank

mancdank

I wanna try em all but I ain't got room Just yet :( a real good starter would be the mint choc chip I think they got 1 pack left here at the bay and the reason for me saying for the mcc is the reports im hearing also thunder has filled a room full of it and with a guy like that with his vault of beans says a lot :) hope this helps bro
I say that but tbh they all look fire it's like being a child in a sweet shop when trying to select from exotic :)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks man. I still havent grown reg seeds yet. I started with fem and then Dinafem autos and have been hooked. But I need to broaden my horizons, I just know what to expect from these autos and with my limited space don't have wiggle room to experiment. I'm in 2 2x4 areas, I veg under t5 in a 2x4x8 closet and flower in a 2x4x7 tent. As soon as I can expand I plan to "branch" out lol

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks man. I still havent grown reg seeds yet. I started with fem and then Dinafem autos and have been hooked. But I need to broaden my horizons, I just know what to expect from these autos and with my limited space don't have wiggle room to experiment. I'm in 2 2x4 areas, I veg under t5 in a 2x4x8 closet and flower in a 2x4x7 tent. As soon as I can expand I plan to "branch" out lol
Lol im absolute opposite standards can be manipulated where as them auto do there own thing :)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Lol im absolute opposite standards can be manipulated where as them auto do there own thing :)
Yea I know exactly what you mean. I started backwards from most. I've never grown in soil started dwc, never grown a bag seed. Only done a few photo grows and completely suck at choosing when to flip into flower. Always end up too big lol. Dinafem are all pretty close to the same size, close enough that I know what to expect. And with autos I can add another seed at any point in the grow, plus the speed of the grows.

RG420

RG420

What made it even more special was I had a security scare and fuck everything into a shed at a friends while they were germinating and a week later she was The only one that had popped with an inch long tail! Lol

And turned out to be female!!!

Top Bottom