Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bison

Bison

I had 2 females. One dark one, with a maple syrup berry terps, and a green one that was lemony and sweet.

Both were potent!

Maple syrup berry sounds like an amazing terp signature! Reminds me of Founders Breakfast Stout

All 8 cracked their shells! One might not make it for being rather behind its siblings in general development. I also broke part of the tail off of another, it may survive, it may not. I can't wait to see their growth once they pop their heads up :D

Bison

Bison

Just rooted the tester clone of Kimbo Kush #2, #1 should root shortly. She will end up in a 2 gallon pot with roughly 2 weeks of veg. I may top her depending on how quickly she veges.

20161124 020710

Bison

Bison

Day 18 of flower has brought frost to the Kimbo Kush :)

Can't wait for the smell to develop. She shows a good branching structure, more menorah than christmas tree. The thinner leaves and aggressive serration leads me to think it borrows a lot from the Starfighter dad

20161221 022810

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Day 18 of flower has brought frost to the Kimbo Kush :)

Can't wait for the smell to develop. She shows a good branching structure, more menorah than christmas tree. The thinner leaves and aggressive serration leads me to think it borrows a lot from the Starfighter dad

View attachment 654201

I agree...definitely has that starfighter structure. Can't really go wrong either direction. It's a nice strain that's for sure. I'm watching her!! ;)

Top Bottom