Kind Led Xl1000 Vs Fluence Science Spyder X Plus

• Thread starter shawn12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What light is better?

• Total voters
S

shawn12345

Can anyone give me there thoughts on this? I will soon be purchasing 60+ lights and I'm debating between these two unless there is a better led out there I'm unaware of. It comes down to the data. Par and spectrum test has anyone done these on either of these lights? Any help would be appreciated.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I have not done any testing between the two but I use the King and I like them for the price here is my two cents although it may not b worth a penny

Leew421

Leew421

I use the Spydrx-plus lights and love them, buddy ran both those lights and these were better. The company is top notch and customer service will have you leaving reviews. A great choice

Leew421

Leew421

efficiency is key with spydrx and true 4x4 is great. You can add supplemental lighting with the rays for side lights and get great results

iKharon

iKharon

It's really a personal decision.. comparable lights.. however, I run Kind LED.. only because I saw them in action in a few gardens and there's some good videos on YouTube doing side by sides.. there were some outperforming the Spyders (can't remember the brand) but the stats on Kind were better than those other ones. I am not saying 100% one way or another but my preference is to the Kind Led. Good luck and happy growing :) Kind LED K5 XL750 is one in my flower tent; here's some Pex shots under it.

IMG 0295
IMG 0326
IMG 0357
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I have had vg success with both BML/Fluence and Amare Technologies, who has a pro series you might prefer as it is more flexible

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

Dewd

Dewd

I received my kind XL 1000 last week and my spydr 1200 plus should be here next week. I'm trying to buy a lumigrow 650E from the factory and it's been a nightmare. I finally signed a purchase order now if I can just get them to take my credit card we will be all set. Maybe! I have to call them constantly. I'm still waiting for a return call I made to them 2 days ago trying to give them my credit card number. Anyway I will be testing all these against a 1000w hps and I will post my results. I might cancel lumigrow because of their poor service tho.

Dewd

Dewd

I received my kind XL 1000 last week and my spydr 1200 plus should be here next week. I'm trying to buy a lumigrow 650E from the factory and it's been a nightmare. I finally signed a purchase order now if I can just get them to take my credit card we will be all set. Maybe! I have to call them constantly. I'm still waiting for a return call I made to them 2 days ago trying to give them my credit card number. Anyway I will be testing all these against a 1000w hps and I will post my results. I might cancel lumigrow because of their poor service tho.
So far the spyder seems to be winning. I'm going to do a few runs before I decide for sure which one I like the best

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

A lot of good Growers on here will probably tell you Cobbs are the way to go. But if you are stuck on those two I would say go with the kind.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A lot of good Growers on here will probably tell you Cobbs are the way to go. But if you are stuck on those two I would say go with the kind.
I would 100% disagree! Kind lights are more over rated than Lebron James.....
I got a buddy who owns a hydro store, and he has several used less than a year old kind leds, for 500...
The Spyder is twice the light and I think @Dewd lil grow comparison will show that!

Put it this way. I be more than happy to buy it used off of him if he wants to sell it !!!

Dewd

Dewd

Well lets see some pics of the side by sides...
Dammit! I knew someone would ask that. I will post some pics but don't judge. :) My plants got russet or broad mites just before flower and I wasn't sure what it was. I did more damage to the plants trying to fix a perceived nute problem than the mites did. I almost threw them away but I decided to flower them instead. I mean I just set up my led lights. So I will send pics of my sick plants and I also will do better comparisons later

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Dammit! I knew someone would ask that. I will post some pics but don't judge. :) My plants got russet or broad mites just before flower and I wasn't sure what it was. I did more damage to the plants trying to fix a perceived nute problem than the mites did. I almost threw them away but I decided to flower them instead. I mean I just set up my led lights. So I will send pics of my sick plants and I also will do better comparisons later
It's okay man we all have had to toss our shit and start over that's what makes you better in the long run don't give up.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It's okay man we all have had to toss our shit and start over that's what makes you better in the long run don't give up.
I have never tossed anything, but I have dealt with a few issues. I almost tossed some plants that hermed on me cause i wasnt watching and seeded my whole grow. I was so mad that my buddy had to talk me down off the ledge lol.. but i finished them and it was fine, and on to the next run...

Top Bottom