Kind Roots - Soil Balance Pro

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elevated

You can go rabbit hole on Comamonaceae, Comamonas testosteroni the active bacteria, health hazards etc. There is a reason they have not be in room without ventilation, wear gloves etc in that info. These are serious bacteria not meant for humans to come to close into contact with, in my opinion. Just fyi, I know we all have or do use things to stoke our our ladies, but we wanna be aware of potential health risks with exposure. Some growers dont give a shit and use things no one should ingest or ever use in agriculture in my opinion. I am organic grower and try to research things I use. I'd practically sprinkle soil balance on my cereal and eat (although be to expensive), where mammoth P you would be in the hospital. Anyways fellow Farm friends, just my opinion, take it one spore at a time. Cheers

newh

newh

You can go rabbit hole on Comamonaceae, Comamonas testosteroni the active bacteria, health hazards etc. There is a reason they have not be in room without ventilation, wear gloves etc in that info. These are serious bacteria not meant for humans to come to close into contact with, in my opinion. Just fyi, I know we all have or do use things to stoke our our ladies, but we wanna be aware of potential health risks with exposure. Some growers dont give a shit and use things no one should ingest or ever use in agriculture in my opinion. I am organic grower and try to research things I use. I'd practically sprinkle soil balance on my cereal and eat (although be to expensive), where mammoth P you would be in the hospital. Anyways fellow Farm friends, just my opinion, take it one spore at a time. Cheers
ty for the insight

H

hawkman

i checked amazon and ebay for soil balance pro. cant seem to find it. can someone post me a link as to where i could purchase some to try out
don't believe it's at amazon - go to "Soil Balance.com" you can get a discount for 1st time orders

testiclees

testiclees

In using it don't you have to bubble it for 10-15 minutes before use ? then once bubbled it's good to go (another words you bubbled your 10 gallon once ?)
Yes thats right. I bubble a quarter gram in a gallon of r/o water. Usually i dont dilute. I use just a gal at a time 1x per week.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Be careful using mammoth P, it has organism that are very unhealthy to human body. I dont even think that stuff should be used on the market.
Anything that smells that bad can’t be good for “ingestion” but feeding soil ? It’s perfectly fine. Shit stinks but it works mate. And it’s certified OMRI. Don’t eat it but feed the “herd” , which feeds the root zone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom