Kln And Hygrozyme

• Thread starter jewsh808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jewsh808

jewsh808

Been wondering if anyone else uses this combo for rooting cuttings...been soaking my oasis rootcubes in 1 Gal. RO water + 5ml KLN + 5ml Hygrozyme...90-100% success rate...I'm concerned about KLN shelf life though, guess I'll keep it in the fridge...Also has anyone ever used KLN and switched over to something they thought was better?

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Never used KLN personally, but I have a buddy that used to use KLN but switched to Life cloning solution from RX green solutions. Crazy thing is, since he switched to Life he doesn't even use Clone Gel anymore. He actually puts the undiluted Life in a shot glass and uses that. He swears by it, I haven't tried using it like this yet but I have some Life that should be here today... when it arrives I think I'll have to give his method a chance. I have used the RX Life solution in rockwool, coco and a DWC cloner and LOVE it! I haven't touched clonex since I found it. I'm considering trying KLN one of these days but for now I think I'll stick to what works. Once the garden starts making a bit of cash I can afford to try stuff like that.

Top Bottom