Knock Out Russet Mites?

• Thread starter pork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

look at me, this tiny sorry useless human.
I just realized im answering my own BULL shit a year later.

PS: No russets,
I suppose ill be in thie tread 2016, 2017,
look at my posts, same crap a year later?
The stress is rotting my guts out.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Capulator, what sprayer can I use for your FP? I picked up the larger bag.
I have a paint sprayer but its 3000 PSI, an atomizer and also a quad tank sprayer with the simple rubber diaphragm pump. the diaphragm pump is the least attractive as it requires twice the liquid as the spray tip is pretty "Wet" compared to the foggers.

The Humanure

The Humanure

BOOM revisiting my own dumb self years later.

Iv come to the decision every one has russets for ever and the ones that don't think they do don't know they do.

im doing caps and Nukem, yeeeha!

ODFarminSSH

ODFarminSSH

Or you could spray with the foliar pack and not use any chemicals, not have to worry about 45 days. Not have to worry about using mad protective gear, and not have to worry about poisoning yourself or the environment.. :cigar:

If you want to use azatrol you need to wait at least a week before/after applying bennies.
I'm gonna be stressing all season but I'm gonna switch ipm to cap bennies…if I don't see any RM BM SM PM etc…i will become a 24/7 spokesman for your product(s)!! no charge lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
russets and broads:

1 to 2 tablespoons foliar pack only mixed with dechlorinated water and 1 tsp/ gal of thermx 70. Spray every 4 days with an atomizer or paint sprayer. Thorough coverage is important so spray the shit out of them. You can include the root pack and by spraying to runoff you will inoculate the soil/substrate underneath the canopy.

eyeball

eyeball

russets and broads:

1 to 2 tablespoons foliar pack only mixed with dechlorinated water and 1 tsp/ gal of thermx 70. Spray every 4 days with an atomizer or paint sprayer. Thorough coverage is important so spray the shit out of them. You can include the root pack and by spraying to runoff you will inoculate the soil/substrate underneath the canopy.

Run this straight up no brew?

The Humanure

The Humanure

i just put root pack into my vortex for a root drench. I was also wondering if I can brew it. Its in a cool room 78F with not much light.

Issack

Issack

I just completely smoked my first russet mite issue ever indoors with just the FP of bio war. That's why I joined this site. All my knowledge I learned was reading these threads.
I did 6 tablespoons of the FP, 2 cups castings and 100 mil molasses. 24 hour brew. Soon as light's went off I soaked my plants from top to bottom. Turned off the dehumidifiers and fans and let that slow dry making sure it's dry before light's came on. I did the 4 days in a row. And to my absolute amazement it completely killed them. This saved me from losing a 18 pound harvest. I'm sold and it's the only thing I use now. I have 10 gallons brewing at all times now. I spray my outdoors with it and now doing root drenches full strength in indoors.
I do have a question though and I'll ask here instead of a new thread.
I'm doing DTW in coco and those fuckin root afids are immune to Azamax now. So this morning I pulled my pump out of my rez and stuck it in a 5 gallon batch of 24 hour tea with the FP only double strength. ( I'm waiting on my 2 kilos of RP to come in the mail. So it's all I have now. I live in Hawaii and have to order everything.) I unloaded the 5 gallon to my 48 plants in 2 gal pots. There was run off. So I was thinking of doing this every morning when light's go out for 4 days them twice a week once then once a week like i did for the russets. Will this help my problem. ?.

Top Bottom