Kodiak Gold

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update after 15 days. These two have been though a lot already. They both really put on the stretch with the light set high enough for the tallest plants in the nursery. Plus I just had my first ever mite infestation that I'm pretty sure is now under control. I put them in six inch pots this morning to bury them some. Time to start feeding them.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these two Kodiak Gold seedlings. They are finally getting over the use of AzaMax from the mite infestation. They are still very small for being 32 days old today. I'll give them all the veg time that they need.

A

AzDidde

Keep it up, they are looking great. I've had plants heavily stunted early on from similar stress, but end up exploding with growth as soon as they get over that initial bump.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these two Kodiak Gold's. They are finally shaping up but at 57 days old now still don't know there sex.
Kg p1

Kg p2

#1 I think is looking male.
Kg 1 1

Kg 1 2

#2 Is a little smaller and has developed one sex pistil that is looking female and should know in the next few days.
Kg 2 1

Kg 2 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these two female Kodiak Gold's on Thanksgiving day. They are both 68 days old now and have been in 12's since this past Monday being on there 4th day in bloom. I'm still just only learning using proper use of Nectar for the Gods nutes and they show it some with rolled leaves but doing nicely with there new growth. Plus they are still on small doses of AzaMax to make sure that they are mite free.
P 1
P 2

L 1

L 2

R 1

R 2

Oregonak

Oregonak

Here is an update on these two female Kodiak Gold's on Thanksgiving day. They are both 68 days old now and have been in 12's since this past Monday being on there 4th day in bloom. I'm still just only learning using proper use of Nectar for the Gods nutes and they show it some with rolled leaves but doing nicely with there new growth. Plus they are still on small doses of AzaMax to make sure that they are mite free.
View attachment 647890 View attachment 647891
View attachment 647888
View attachment 647889
View attachment 647892
View attachment 647893

Good morning Orcaman. Just passing through and saw your pics. I have limited exp with the nectar line but it appears they may enjoy an increase of the bone meal. Ive been interested in the kodiak gold for a while. Nice to see what they're made of:)

Love

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good afternoon Oregonak, Thanks for your interest and observance. You are right on them needing more bone nutes. After your comment I started looking and found that our water ph has gone very alkaline at 7.4 giving me a soil ph test at 6.6 on these two. First priority is to adjust ph before adding more bone meal!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here are these two Kodiak Gold's now ten days in bloom. They are really different phenos. One is lighter in color and more lanky then the darker stouter girl. Both are shaping up very nice now.
I call her the light girl!
Kgl 1

Kgl 2
Kgl 3

And the Dark girl who is already looking to be a good trich developer.
Kgd 1

Kgd 2

Kgd 3

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy end of 2016, Here is an update on these two great looking Kodiak Gold girls now 41 days old. I'm really getting excided to try both out!
The girl that I was calling light colored is now turning colors. I think she will be a very colorful beauty at the finish now.
Kg 1 1

Kg 1 2

Kg 1 3

Kg 1 4

My wife is really loving the aroma of the second KG girl.:)
Kg 2 1

Kg 2 2

Kg 2 3

Kg 2 4

Orcaman

Orcaman

These two are finishing nicely, They are now in flush mode at 48 days in 12's. From what I have found is 55 days is pretty standard to finish. They are both fading with some great colors!
Kodiak Gold #1
Kg 1 1

Kg 1 2

Kg 1 3

Kg 1 4

Kg 1 5

Kodiak Gold #2
Kg 2 1

Kd 2 2

Kg 2 3

Kg 2 4

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Happy end of 2016, Here is an update on these two great looking Kodiak Gold girls now 41 days old. I'm really getting excided to try both out!
The girl that I was calling light colored is now turning colors. I think she will be a very colorful beauty at the finish now.
View attachment 656432
View attachment 656433
View attachment 656435
View attachment 656438
My wife is really loving the aroma of the second KG girl.:)
View attachment 656440
View attachment 656441
View attachment 656443
View attachment 656445
O.o ..... Wow wee .....

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks One drop, and MirrorZen, The smells of these is hard to pinpoint but I love it. I took the number two girl three days back at 52 days. Her fade is right to a dark lavender with smaller but more dense then number 1. Plus a little more powerful smell!
Number 2
Kg 2 1

Kg 2 2

Kg 2 3

Kg 2 4

Number 1 is getting harvested today being 55 days old. She is one colorful girl!
Kg 1 1

Kg 1 2

Kg 1 3

Kg 1 4

Orcaman

Orcaman

Well, Me and the wife have enjoying these two and want to say that they are both a decent smoke but a trade off.
Number one, Or as I called her the light one is a better yielder but not as much flavor or smell. But some great fall colors
Yield, A 9 out of 10
Smell, A light sweet muck
Flavor, Very similar to her smell. But only give it a 7
Effect, A nice balanced high effecting both body and mind. She gets a 7

Number 2, Being the dark girl. She always had a much more favorable smell and her fade goes into a lovely dark lavender.
Yield, A 7 out of 10
Smell, A heavy sweet muck
Flavor, Again very similar to her smell. And give her a 8
Effect, She has a more intense, and longer lasting mind high then the light one. I give her a 9
I have cuttings of both and after there finish I will decide if I want to continue with these. I have to again thank Reeferman for these. Just a bittersweet feeling now knowing that nothing was ever resolved seed sale wise here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom