Krk Highrise Mob

• Thread starter Highrisekrk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Psh its easy to have pretty nugs that look frosty when the trics rest on purple lol here's a og cutView attachment 829525 View attachment 829525
pssh GG4
20180913 162942

H

heisen

Pshhh no offence but why you burn all your plants the finished nugs look like they got locked out at the end and didn't swell
cause i had 5 different strains in the same system and the wifi and ADUB were eating twice what everyone else was,throwing all the numbers off.im happy as shit with the outcome.I still have a huge yield in a 4x10 using 1600 watts of Cobs.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
No offense but whoever grew it needs to grow it better cause Ours , Homegrown healthcare and udgs mob all test from 23.5-25.5% Consistently

Everybody else's barely goes near 20 cause they pull it too soon even Wellness connection only hits 22% with her
Lol, nah, it was grown great. Pics of it would of put your pics to shame actually. A very photogenic plant. Just was let down after buying into the hype and wasted garden space.Your 23.5-25.5 numbers dont mean shit to me. I have had strains that test at 18% beat strains that test 25% hands down. And also factor in who you have test it. Do you even actually know whos doing these tests?

Last edited:
H

Highrisekrk

I don't come around forums because of hot heads like this Maine guy... But just for honesty I'll respond.

I said I never had the mob clone... Dont need it. Why? Because I was selling s2 seed. Clearly labeled as such. I have not sold seeds in years now and don't care about anyone selling anything.

Quit being such a hot head.

You say you got the real mob well great .

I have a good friend who has the clone, he made the s1 seed. . I grew it and made s2. I don't know why people can be such know it all and know nothing about breeding . You mainemeds know nothing about selfing. You have not a clue what color I selfed. Or what's dominate... I do because I have been there..I made lots of crosses .put my time in learning.

If you and I had the same exact clone and you worked to s3 and I did also you think there going to look the same...Lol Not likely.

When you first cross two different plants if they're diverse enough they're fully heterozygous. Then you take a plant and self it, every generation that you self a plant, it becomes 50% more homozygous. Then you go to 75%, 87.5%, 93.75% etc. More uniform. By the 7th generation you are over 99% homozygous. I could make mob green or purple. The majority of the mob seed I produced is purple. I selfed a s1 seed that was lavender/purple color. I really don't like purple, and there was super dark phenos in the s1, in fact the s1 seed was all over the place and not very good consistency . The s2 was much better because its 50% more like the pheno I selected .. I selected for potency first, and the larger female I had,.

Trying to discredit me is low, I been around so long and known for my honesty. Been a moderator at multiple forums. Sold and breed 20 different breeding lines. I have proof, I have done my time and I don't need to defend myself to some guy who doesn't even understand inbreeding basics .

Please just try and make a positive post not just slanderous and trying to discredit a guy who is full of good credit.

Seems someone else has motive to hype there own and anyone else is just a looser so call them names. And just say it's a fake. So childish.

So I guess I should apologize for selling mob s2 fems I made years ago.... Not.

H

heisen

I don't come around forums because of hot heads like this Maine guy... But just for honesty I'll respond.

I said I never had the mob clone... Dont need it. Why? Because I was selling s2 seed. Clearly labeled as such. I have not sold seeds in years now and don't care about anyone selling anything.

Quit being such a hot head.

You say you got the real mob well great .

I have a good friend who has the clone, he made the s1 seed. . I grew it and made s2. I don't know why people can be such know it all and know nothing about breeding . You mainemeds know nothing about selfing. You have not a clue what color I selfed. Or what's dominate... I do because I have been there..I made lots of crosses .put my time in learning.

If you and I had the same exact clone and you worked to s3 and I did also you think there going to look the same...Lol Not likely.

When you first cross two different plants if they're diverse enough they're fully heterozygous. Then you take a plant and self it, every generation that you self a plant, it becomes 50% more homozygous. Then you go to 75%, 87.5%, 93.75% etc. More uniform. By the 7th generation you are over 99% homozygous. I could make mob green or purple. The majority of the mob seed I produced is purple. I selfed a s1 seed that was lavender/purple color. I really don't like purple, and there was super dark phenos in the s1, in fact the s1 seed was all over the place and not very good consistency . The s2 was much better because its 50% more like the pheno I selected .. I selected for potency first, and the larger female I had,.

Trying to discredit me is low, I been around so long and known for my honesty. Been a moderator at multiple forums. Sold and breed 20 different breeding lines. I have proof, I have done my time and I don't need to defend myself to some guy who doesn't even understand inbreeding basics .

Please just try and make a positive post not just slanderous and trying to discredit a guy who is full of good credit.

Seems someone else has motive to hype there own and anyone else is just a looser so call them names. And just say it's a fake. So childish.

So I guess I should apologize for selling mob s2 fems I made years ago.... Not.
Getting back to the original clone with s1s is like trying to shuffle a deck of cards back in order.
from shuffled.the closest your gonna get to clone is with first generation s1s and after that,the deck becomes more shuffled.breeding with an s1 plant and putting the name on it is bunk as shit in my book.you should have just got the cut and sold the s1s.
This is why alot of breeders wont sell f1s of there prized cuts because people will get the closest representation of the mother or father plant in the first generation.
Once you dilute the line fast f2 it's all about selective breeding your own line.
You dont know jack shit about breeding.trying to get close to a clone only cut in s3 and 4s is rediculous.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom