1st one from a while ago, bottom is currently on wk6
A283C8C1 32AB 43FB 9045 98641E51F99F
2D582029 5BC2 49B8 8814 40D427EC7595

R

RedTeamGrowz

This link right here Proves 4 Things

1.)You Have NO fuckin clue what Your Talking about
2.)Your Full of Shit
3.)You NEVER Had The MOB (I'm guessing jerry or jmob s1 at best if that)
4.) & Last But Not Least Is Your a SHILLLLLLLL

Plus MOB is WELL Known for not being Herm prone and in the astronomically rare case she does she throws Very Little Pollen At Best & Those Are Cold Hard Facts

But once again here's some REAL info for you just in case you missed it

So I'm Gonna just fall back and Keep It Real & Assume you got taken advantage of and got sold some Bad Cuts
It happens

No hard feelings for ripping our namesake off tho firemob & Mob Fire sound strangely similar
I'll know better if you ever drop a R2 s1 or a Madtown Purple s1 Lmfao
Keep It Shilly tho

I'm outta this clownfest cause you admitted in Your original post it was an s1 you were told was Mob
So how do u really know seeing how you claim mob is a "green cut" when in fact its purple ?
Seems you NEVER Really knew seeing how misinformed you are on the topic after making these outlandish frivolous claims That you know more than any person alive about the MOB cut but if that was the case you would have had Real Information and facts

But I provided plenty of info for you for your next SHILL Seed Campaign so you can thank me later

Hate to say it but this mainemedz5 guy is Right 10,000%

R

RedTeamGrowz

I'm a noob so comparing those pics to mine I'm thinking I have no right to comment or speculate as I'm new to cannabis growing but damn I wish I had me some of those strains I only have ak some blueberry and some jack

R

RedTeamGrowz

Had Mob x Querkle but she died and I got 7 northern lights going hopefully I don't get many males because I need the girls .........
Testers are nice too I like testers :-P

R

RedTeamGrowz

Yeah I never got my testers for winning his contest( guess how many things are in this box) he just BS
I looked at the posts and I never saw a winner announced but I wish I could have won I need the meds or I'll die , where are they anyway ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

To whomever it may concern...

I krk.. .ran highrise seeds. I received mob clone only strain from Maine as selfed s1, I selfed it again . At s2 I sold around 10,000 seeds mostly thru rcmc in Canada. I made loads of crosses firemob mobc99
Critical mob freezeland mob grapehashplant mob... And lots of fems. Sold hundreds to thousands. Was at it for almost 10 years.. . Before thseeds... Before anyone else. I have no claim to it, no rights to it. I used her, I outgrew her, I could care less about her .. We selfed her to s4 we have friends selfing her again. I know more about how that clone only strain selfs out and crosses, than anyone alive.

The purple in her genetic background is a very dominate trait.

This jerry berry bullshit you read is just bullshit. Mob out dates jerry berry by years... In fact I believe jerry berry is just some mob cross, mob dates back at least to early 90s... Way before those stupid hippies in northern vt labeled it as jerry berry. Like some ice cream.

Enjoy, and use common sense. I have been around forms for 10+ years people know me I'm a straight shooter no bullshit ...and I hate stupid strain names.

So you mainemeds go slander someone else who you don't know. And if you did grow my seeds, you obviously know nothing about breeding as a s1 or s2 or s3 can be so different that the original clone. Mob clone is green... S2 I selfed a lavandar pheno... It was easy to self. Don't talk about people you don't know. You could never ever buy my seed and not know it's a s2 or s3.

Grow on.... Anyone who knows me.. .can vouch, I hate purple ... Therefore mob it all you want.

Goodbye .
I'm sick o this mob shit to.anytime anyone mentions that strain or cut a certain annoying member who,l remain nameless is right in there telling people theyv never met that plants theyv never even seen arent real deal or only he has the real one.
either pass the shit out or stfu about it .

R

RedTeamGrowz

I'm sick o this mob shit to.anytime anyone mentions that strain or cut a certain annoying member who,l remain nameless is right in there telling people theyv never met that plants theyv never even seen arent real deal or only he has the real one.
either pass the shit out or stfu about it .
Uhhhhh exactly my thoughts I want it

D

Down South Sage

Man krk with highrise has forgot more about breeding and growing marijuana than you could ever learn.... Need to give respect where respects due and mind ya tongue about krk...
RIP bud..

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I'm new here, I don't know how this thread crossed my radar, but look at the ridiculously silly fighting (and goofy hippie-street lingo) that all this excessive infatuation causes. I don't know who has the true real mob s1 googibbles, but I'm pretty sure we'll all be ok if we get it or not. ;)

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm new here, I don't know how this thread crossed my radar, but look at the ridiculously silly fighting (and goofy hippie-street lingo) that all this excessive infatuation causes. I don't know who has the true real mob s1 googibbles, but I'm pretty sure we'll all be ok if we get it or not. ;)
It’s an old thread like years old

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
It’s an old thread like years old
Yeah i see. But I'm sure that these kinds of feuds are still going on. I started a post about the key players in the industry, who's trustworthy, who isn't, who's only in it for the money, who really cares........in any area there's going to be snobs, elitists, money-grabbers, theives, phonies.......good guys.....(and gals ;).

Would I like to get my hands on as true, original Skunk #1 seeds......or whatever other rare heirlooms, etc......sure. Am i gonna engage in cut-throat, devious tactics to participate in whatever with it, or to have the hottest, latest strains? No.

Top Bottom