Kush Inc. in Stoney Town!

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Either way its fucking yummy! :D

Thanks for sharing MST
Yummy, indeed!, I flowered mom along with 3 of her daughters, and still have 5 beans left. Can't get much better than that. They are coming down around the 22'nd and I'll have some shots from each different plant. Hard to get the shots now cause they are scrogged. Cracking another bean for this next round too, excited to see the pheno variation since I've played with this one for a while.

Thanks Jimmy

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Took these macro's today.
DSCN3397
DSCN3399
DSCN3400

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I really love that "podded" og look that bud has MST. :) DANK!!!
The sfv mom does not grow buds that get all podded out like that, but I have grown out plants from crosses I made with the sfv and have seen the frosted podded og pheno pop up. It always carries that lemon/pinesol smell too, nomatter what line it shows up in....Hollywood Haze, Kush Inc, and the in the soon to be released Valley Dawg(SFV OG x Chemdog 91 skva)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Keep them coming bro. :)
Thanks, here's some more!

love the pics mate, there's so much glorious green in this thread!
Thanks so much, tryin my best!

I really love that "podded" og look that bud has MST. :) DANK!!!
The sfv mom does not grow buds that get all podded out like that, but I have grown out plants from crosses I made with the sfv and have seen the frosted podded og pheno pop up. It always carries that lemon/pinesol smell too, nomatter what line it shows up in....Hollywood Haze, Kush Inc, and the in the soon to be released Valley Dawg(SFV OG x Chemdog 91 skva)

I have been waiting for that Valley Dawg, probably my two favorite strains, if you peep my other threads I love me some 91', and SFV. Hope to score some of those.
Here are the harvest shots from two of the 4 kush Inc, , all from same mom but grown with diff nutes and in two diff rooms and environments. Thes two got scrogged w/ House and garden Nutes and were pushed to 70 days. We had a cold snap for a week or two which I believe brought out the purple colors( you can see where under foliage that was protected stayed green, kinda wierd and unexpexted. Also went from 1000 hps to 100ow mh for last week of flushing. I 'll have pics of the other two that were done with botanicare pure blend pro next week, as that room is a week or so behind.
Thanks again for such a solid strain Jimmy, and to all for stickin with me, and all the positive vibes. Stay tuned for more.
DSCN3412
DSCN3413
DSCN3414
DSCN3415
DSCN3416
DSCN3417
DSCN3418
DSCN3419
DSCN3420
DSCN3421
DSCN3422
DSCN3423
DSCN3424
DSCN3425
DSCN3426
DSCN3427
DSCN3428

Peace

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looks just like the kush inc keeper cut they where made with! Killer job!

Btw I say the SFV gets a tad "poddy" what do u thinkView attachment 284309
Wassup Raw:)
To me, the SFV's buds don't get all that "podded" like some other og's can...like the Louie for example. By "podded", I mean it looks kinda like a combo of swollen calyx's mixed with some subtle foxtailing. I'll show a few examples...

1st check out these pics of Hollywood Haze. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/hollywood-haze.44233/ The first 8 pics are of 2 SFV dominate phenos that show some of what I'm talking about.

2nd examples are these pics of a couple Valley Dawg(SFV OG x Chemdog 91 skva) phenos that both showed the podded look, especially the second one.
IMG 0530
IMG 0524
IMG 0542
IMG 0540

B

bckwht

good god jimmy you make me want those valley dawgs so damn bad...

MST you killed it with these beans..stunning plants to say the least, hope they smoke as well as they look and im suuuure they will haha

Top Bottom