kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

Hey whats up everyone i dont know if u have heard of this new product "kushie kush" from advanced nutes. but its supposed to be a special nutrient designed for growing kush. now i dont know if this is just a bunch of bull for advanced to make more money or if the nutes is really dialed to grow kush better than any other strain. just wondering if anyone has heard anything on the product tried it or what your general thoughts on the product are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skQOYPvOYlU

thanks farmers >>peace-toph

T

tophmaster

oh yeah forgot to mention. supposedly it says its only availiable to medical patients. the first med patient only nutes i guess kinda crazy. so would u by this stuff at a dispensary or still at the hydro store but u gotta show paper work lol i dont know

B

bicycle racer

interesting they are pricey but i like there products for the most part. i would like to see some more info about this i am a med user so would test it if its worthwhile.

T

tophmaster

i mean yeah if the shit works and somehow adds to kush yeilds without them looking super hydrod out that would be pimpin and i would love to try it

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Kush only nutes for Med patients only...wonder how much this is going to cost...

I think any reasonable grower with the grey squishy stuff can dial there own nutes...How can they be dialed in for Kush? Do they know your growing with Soil, Coco, Hydro, Aero...How do they know the CEC/AEC/pH of your medium? (Thats Cation Exchange Capacity for those of you without a soils degree haha)

Each Kush strain is diff with diff pheno's an geno's...that can very greatly throughout the genetic specturm of the lineage itself, its a marketing ploy... and a very very sorry one at that, im surprised you believe this...

growers...sheesh

:icon_dizzy:

B

bicycle racer

i think it would be wiser if it was marketed for cannabis in general or simply indica and sativa versions. after all there are many ferts by many companies that market specific to species of plants.

W

WCC

Just a marketing ploy .. and a sad one @ that ... the LAST thing AN needs is additional products added to there long list of shit lol ...

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Almost blew coffee out my nose when I saw this. Oh gee...now I gotta get a med card for my special nutes....lol. Guy looks like a used car salesman.

B

bicycle racer

it is possible to tune ferts to a species of plant such as cannabis. a strain specifically is a stretch i think.

S

shivavaranessi

bollocks,another money spindling scam,
jesus christ couldnt they think of something else to scam people with
instead of somethng as dumb as that.

A

astartes

Kush, huh? Real landrace kush or the "current kush"? I assume the current variety as it commands the highest $$$. What a complete and utter joke. And fleecing only med patients, have they no shame?

a.

T

tophmaster

yeah i know man the name was the stupidest part. when i saw this i didnt even think of postin it up then today randomy i was thinkin how stupid that sounded and figured i should share this with my fellow farmers. just tryin to get more cash out of people.

K

Kalcu

Ya without it being a landrace kush, with local soil it is a nice stretch. I wonder what is in this stuff, wonder what Washington State nutrient site would reveal? Pot is very versatile it can grow in a lot of soils, some effects are from natural adaptation. I think most, was good engineering by nature.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
pumkin said it all sounds really stupid if u ask me shit is gettin out of control

F

frankie-smiles

This is a fucking joke right? 2 weeks ago i was almost thinking about trying some AN products, this has made my mind up for me. What a load of wankers, pure money grabbing bullshit. And targeting med patients is the lowest of the low.

D

Donk Frog

I use AN with great result....but I use it in conjunction with other things from other companies, no way I would buy their whole line, but I like some of thier organic stuff, and a few other things....but this does sound like a marketing ploy...lol....they do make some good products,but they also throw a little bullshit around too.......

T

tophmaster

exploiting med patients what a great company. i am sure a ton if people will buy this bullshit too

Latest posts

Top Bottom