kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BansheeRider

BansheeRider

k well i was flippin through the june issue of west coast cannabis and i come along a page with a big kushie kush purple thing with the AN symbol on the side and the npk reading 1-7-17 like they would put on the bottle.

N-P-K: 1-7-17

looks like the cat is out of the bag folks! :smiley_joint:

Pumpkin: poppy seeds cost zilch, making heroin is a whole different matter though! :tongue0011:

K

knowboddy

knowbuddy thats true some things dont look they way they are this stuff really could work but it just seems to me like they are trying to get money out of med patients while trying to look like they are helping us out by getting us more quality kush meds only time will tell i guess which side is true at this point i am a non believer

Everyone trying to sell nutrients is looking to get money for it. At least unless there's someone out there bartering nutes for chickens or something.

I'm okay with the idea that when I buy something with my money that the person selling it is interested in my money. That's the nature of the game. Each of us wants what the other has, I want nutes, they want money. So long as no one has any delusions, everyone gets what they want.

Skepticism is cool, nothing wrong with that. Whether you want to believe or disbelieve makes no difference so long as you're open to the idea that you might be wrong. If the mind is open, knowledge may enter.

This product is great marketing if it works, but come on, So Cal loves kush (well, most of us do, but especially the Socal med community), so create a product that's targeted at a hotbed of activity in the MMJ community.

Explain that. Are you complaining because they want to be successful? That's just nothing but good business sense. You look at the market, try to predict what the customers want, then provide that product or service. That's just basic common business sense.

I'll admit I like the idea of an altruistic business as much as the next guy, but that's just fiction. And honestly I prefer a business that wants to succeed. If it ignores all the common sense moves to stay solvent in exchange for the "good of the community" or something they'll go out of business and stop providing the goods I've come to enjoy using.

If you don't work for AN, my apologies, but if you do, it seems really dishonest to promote your products like this, and it makes me less likely to want to try them.

No sweat man, it happens from time to time because I don't spend enough time hating businessmen. Apparently I'm Charles Shultz sometimes (or however his name is spelled) because I don't leap onto the "Starbucks is Satan" bandwagon.

Walmart though... there could be some demonic force behind that, I'm not sure.

But yeah, I could care less who buys AN, it doesn't make me a penny more or less either way. I just like their stuff, same as I like my Starbucks. I'm self-employed and too small time for any of those guys to notice or care about.

E

ESE BAMBAM215

You guys talking shit , this shit realy works i got this kushie kush online and it realy works wonders for kush plants .........online u dont even need to show ur 215med card.......and its only $50 .........am a outdoor farmer and my buds r stronger then indoor buds......................... kushie kush is the FUTURE FOR STRONGER MEDS....................................................................................................................................................P.S. MUST HAVE

JH420

JH420

Theoretically this Kushy Kush stuff makes zero sense to me as many Kush strains are not even related to each other.

Also this stuff is low nitrogen and I know that Bubba loves lotsa nitrogen, can't speak for the other kushes.

B

bicycle racer

its for flowering not vegging high nitrogen is undesirable in flower. anyone have any input on bud factor x by advanced?

R

ReelBusy1

You guys talking shit , this shit realy works i got this kushie kush online and it realy works wonders for kush plants .........online u dont even need to show ur 215med card.......and its only $50 .........am a outdoor farmer and my buds r stronger then indoor buds......................... kushie kush is the FUTURE FOR STRONGER MEDS....................................................................................................................................................P.S. MUST HAVE

blah blah blah.
Another one with only one post.
why is it so many "farmers" throwing down for kushie kush and AN in general are always a "trial user" and that AN positive comment their only post?
IMHO it seems like some AN employees may be trolling the boards and posting the propaganda.

Anyone ever spend $50 on the stuff based on the word of a one post trial user? Speak up....
:420:

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

I currently use all Advanced Nutrient products.

Here's my new line-up of nutes and additives...

Advanced Nutrients-

Sensi Bloom A+B the new stuff, with F1&H1 added.
B52(wk 1-7)
Kushie Kush(wk 1-4)
Big Bud-powder(wk 1-4)
Bud Candy(wk 1-6)
Overdrive(wk 5-6)
Barricade(wk 1-6)
Voodoo Juice(wk 1)
Final Phase(wk 7)

Haven't tested the Kushie kush yet but I will over the next 60 days. I'm gonna do a table to table comparison to see what happens, running the new nutrient regiment vs my old one.

I support Advanced Nutrients fully, because I've witnessed first hand what the nutes can do. Don't knock it before you try it! *And to those who have, and weren't happy... maybe your set-up needs work, or maybe your growing skills do.* I have done table vs table tests for other products vs AN. I've seen the light.

I have 13 years growing experience, so I'm no rookie. I favor these products over all others for a reason, they're the BEST. I'm not just saying AN is top-dog for nothing. Their products are of a higher quality, thats why they cost more. For alot of people that's the problem. You pay for what you get, and we all know Quality Costs Money.

All I'm saying at the end of the day is...Not using Advanced Nutrients is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. How are you supposed to stand a chance using a sword, when I'm using an AK-47. It's no contest!

We can sit and argue this forever, but at the end of the day i'm sitting on the top of the hill with my AK, my results speak louder than words.

*No disrespect to those who haven't seen the light, It's all love from here. ~DR.G~

Venom818

Venom818

hey whats up dr.greenthumb i would like to know if the kushie kush makes i differance when ur done. I 2 like AV nutrients i really like there connoisseur,sensi for veg also there sweet and carbo load and hulmic acid.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Here you go guys, this place is selling them online, 42 bucks a liter plus shipping (North America only)

They also have the Bud Ignitor, Bud Blood's replacement, different NPK ratio, I will also give it a try. Will also try the Bud Factor X, but in the next run I plan to do a side by side test with and without these additives :)

To me, Advanced nutes has produced the best, tastiest buds.

Edit: I found AN one day while searching on the net for high tech organic agriculture systems. I was specifically searching for beneficial funguses and bacteria. Who cares if they borrowed others' ideas. To me what they did is get the best of everything and put out a wide assortment of cannabis-focused products that when used together you get the most out of your crop.

I'm a small time grower, I grow for myself and a little for friends, and even if I was commercial, what's an extra few dollars towards ensuring a successful crop?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
its for flowering not vegging high nitrogen is undesirable in flower. anyone have any input on bud factor x by advanced?

Hey bro, Im thinking of giving that a rip as well:)
What Bud Factor X has been described to me as a super hyped up version of scorpion juice lol.

Usage- 2 ml per liter from weeks 1-6 of flower

I was thinking of trying there sensi grow a & b and the bloom a & b as my base nutes. That new sensi grow and bloom has 4 of there other amendments now I guess.. Amino acids, Enggy's H-1, Enggy's F-1 and Wet Betty... Anywho Im getting winged off Gh 3 part as a base either way.

Z

zoeronerer

keep it simple .....although i admit i use about 30 different products from different company's..

..from advanced their cal mag is cheap and ok.........and the barricade is a good deal.....dont like their other products 2 much they are hyped as fuck.... another thing the names and labels piss me off i dont like their marketing team i guess shit is jive. cant judge a book by the cover but shit iz silly....

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

exploiting med patients what a great company. i am sure a ton if people will buy this bullshit too

Boy you said it .... What a Joke

Since its pacifically marketed towards cannabis it can only be sold to "legal cannabis patients"
"ie" the limited sale scam

i herd its made from earley 70's pure Afghanistan Rare Albino Gopher Droppings found only in the Swatt Valley
brought by nomadic travelers directly to Remo himself

B

badness

maybe all you fukn haters can give it a rest! seeing as you have not tried it yet how the fuk can you give any opinion except for an ignorant one. sure funny how all us growers get so damn emotional about our nutes. especially the an haters. :mad0233:

B

badness

dr. greenthumb...

how or where did you get the new sensi 2-part? i havn't seen that anywhere yet.

D

darookie2000

Everyone trying to sell nutrients is looking to get money for it. At least unless there's someone out there bartering nutes for chickens or something.

I'm okay with the idea that when I buy something with my money that the person selling it is interested in my money. That's the nature of the game. Each of us wants what the other has, I want nutes, they want money. So long as no one has any delusions, everyone gets what they want.

Skepticism is cool, nothing wrong with that. Whether you want to believe or disbelieve makes no difference so long as you're open to the idea that you might be wrong. If the mind is open, knowledge may enter.

Explain that. Are you complaining because they want to be successful? That's just nothing but good business sense. You look at the market, try to predict what the customers want, then provide that product or service. That's just basic common business sense.

I'll admit I like the idea of an altruistic business as much as the next guy, but that's just fiction. And honestly I prefer a business that wants to succeed. If it ignores all the common sense moves to stay solvent in exchange for the "good of the community" or something they'll go out of business and stop providing the goods I've come to enjoy using.

No sweat man, it happens from time to time because I don't spend enough time hating businessmen. Apparently I'm Charles Shultz sometimes (or however his name is spelled) because I don't leap onto the "Starbucks is Satan" bandwagon.

Walmart though... there could be some demonic force behind that, I'm not sure.

But yeah, I could care less who buys AN, it doesn't make me a penny more or less either way. I just like their stuff, same as I like my Starbucks. I'm self-employed and too small time for any of those guys to notice or care about.

I'm not complaining because they want to be successful, but I don't believe in selling people things they don't need. I'm all for easier ways to do things, but confusing people by constantly adding things and not telling people what they do is bad business. I don't believe that calling attention to your company as a marijuana cultivation specific product is good for the customer base. It is one thing to create a product specific to cultivation, but it's another thing entirely to celebrate that's what it's for. Most of the companies in this business rely on word of mouth because everyone knows what the nutrients are for, but by shouting what it's for, you create risks for me if I decide to try them. I'll be the first one to recommend a product if it works for me, but I'm not inclined to recommend a product that costs a lot of money, provides questionable benefit, etc.

You may not believe in the altruistic business, and that's fine. The fact is, there is a difference between altruism and integrity. If I have the opportunity to recommend a solution to a customer that costs 2-3 times as much as another solution which is less likely to be problematic for them, which do you think a good businessman would recommend? If you are looking for a one time sale, recommend the one with the high margin. If you are looking to build a lasting customer relationship, recommend the right solution for them - the cheaper one that may give slightly diminished results but which is easier to use. Recommending an expensive, complicated solution might give you more money in the short term, but when the customer realizes what you've done, they are not going to be happy with you and they may go elsewhere. You made some money, but you lost the opportunity to make a lot more money later. Some people are in business because they actually want to enjoy their work and feel good about it. If miracle grow actually worked well for MJ, do you think any GOOD hydro store owner would avoid it because they wouldn't make enough money from it? Absolutely not!

I have had half a dozen nutrient companies give me enough of their at least their base nutrients for a full run because they believe in their product and they believe the claims that they are making. Know what? Advanced was the only vendor that I talked to that didn't give me a run. They gave me an additive which I turned out not to like, and which I have encouraged people not to use as a result. It's possible that I could have gotten better results with it if something else in my grow was different, but the fact that it changed the smell of my buds was enough for me to stop using it and hope it didn't hurt anything. If your product is so good, why not let me try some? How much is a quart going to hurt your bottom line? That's not consistent with the philosophy of winning at all costs. Not every business feels the need to make the most money they can at the expense of everything else. Hell, I had a nutrient company's founder/chief scientist tell me that he was flattered to have his products compare to Canna because they had such great products but his were half the price. You know what? I've recommended his products to everyone that will listen because I respect that kind of honesty and integrity. I've also recommended Canna, but that's because they gave me a sample, I've been running it, and have had great success with it with minimal fussing. They are extremely anal about truthful labeling, which I think every company should be. Don't tell me I'm supposed to use 10 ml of something if I can get the same results with 5 ml, or worse yet tell me 20 ml because in certain cases it's okay to use a concentration that high.

As far as making more money if AN sells more or less, well, no rep makes more money that way unless they are working on commission. Do you have any nutrient products that you use that aren't AN? Would you recommend them? Have you tried other things? I'm not badmouthing AN because I don't believe that they have the right to market products irresponsibly, but if they wanted to get my respect (and my business), they'd figure out a way to make me buy fewer products and have better success with them, rather than more products. If I could buy sensi bloom, a couple of boosters and whatever else and get the same results as kushie kush if I mixed them in the proper concentrations, why not tell me how to do that instead of selling me another product on top of the 20 I already bought?

B

bdawgburner

They had a high yield formula on their caculator but took it down for some reason. It works though. Its sensi two part + big bud + voodoo juice. Thats pretty simple. I add bud candy and hygrozyme to it and will be replacing the big bud with overdrive come week 6. Check out my sig, it works just fine.

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

dr. greenthumb...

how or where did you get the new sensi 2-part? i havn't seen that anywhere yet.

Badness,
I've got the link, and because i'm Canadian eh!(kidding) The new AN product line will be avaliable to the general public at the end of september.

Latest posts

Top Bottom