kushie kush by advanced nutes

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby_604

People always say how expensive AN is, i don't see how unless your grow store is ripping you off. I went through HTG's website and used their prices.

AN- Bloom $32/gal
Grow $32/gal
Micro $37/gal

GH Flora Series- Bloom $31/gal
Grow $31/gal
Micro $37/gal

With GH, they say to use 5ml grow, 10ml micro and 15ml Bloom. Thats about 24.4 cents per gallon of nute solution.

With AN, they say to use about 5.5ml/gallon of the M, B, and G. That comes to about 13.7 cents per gallon of solution.

Looked to me like the AN is cheaper lol.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I was hope'n for some I'm sorries and shit that way no one would get banned. Sad to say the least. There are so few of us, we should stick together, like a family to, which may disagree but always show respect, respect for what we do which is no small thing
PEACE & Love

D

darookie2000

i use advanced and like it but there marketing is stupid they said it was only gonna be available to the med community to gage a reaction to see how many people were gonna bitch about it. i dont agree with it but i guess that is how they see how many poeple are intrested in it. they also told me that the med only thing is only cause the name and any store could carry but the name stops alot of them from wanting to i got his info from a rep for them same rep got me a killa deal on a trim reaper so i guess the asking them for a clarafacation payed off a lil
There is NO way my local shop will carry it with that name. Absolutely none. There are shops around that might (like the ones that sell bubble bags and trimmers), but the main one I go to is never going to have it. I could get it, but I really don't care for the marketing.

C

chranotik

my shop carries it and i picked up a liter of both bud candy and kushie kush and will be trying them out this time. i think you're supposed to replace big bud with it. As for carboload or sweetleaf leaving everything tasting the same, i disagree with that with my experience. The various strains and phenos i've had all have unique tastes and smells.

B

baggins

I was just at the hydro store and there it was hidden in the back shelf. Ingredients were mostly amino acids. I'm not in a mmj state sooooo, guess you don't need to be a patient.

B

bdawgburner

My buddy called and said he has it in at his store. They are doing it as a behind the counter type thing like he does with payload bags. I'm gettin a bottle for free to test it on my bubbas. I'll be doing a grow log with it.

T

THC_Farmer

i talk to the an tech support regulary and they d=said that the lable being called kushie kush was just to distiguish it as a specific well worked over formulation of big bud that is not as a generic of a supplentm for florweing marijuana. in other words it is geared up to really enhance any strain of marijuana waaay better that adny of their previous florew booters. and he assured me that it is specifically geared towards all strains of marijuana with the exception of super super long flowering sativas

B

bicycle racer

interesting it seems advanced is combining some of there products to make the need for so many individual products uneeded. anyone try there bud factor x expensive stuff.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

interesting it seems advanced is combining some of there products to make the need for so many individual products uneeded. anyone try there bud factor x expensive stuff.

Ya im useing it bud factor, and I love it, but best of all my plants love it more Im seeing growth rates like never befor in all my years of growing, it is freaking crazy, and the plants are the best thev ever looked,im useing the budcandy to, I use the hole 2+ line, and have been useing advanced for going on 7 years now, I wouldent use anythang else unless I had to, my yealds have increased tons, well worth the money.

C

Calimad

seems to gimicky for me.... last post sounds like he works for AN, LOL

R

Reeferman

As a guy with nearly 20 years in plant productions bcs in ag its BS I just went through 5 years of research into cannabis specific nutrients and PGR's that effect cannabis and industrial hemp I can say for certain this is most likely a combination of complex sugars natural dies and possibly a attempt at terpene enrichment based on the study I was involved in with Dr Watson In Holland .

That being said any info from that camp would be 2nd hand gossip I know what would effect Kush types to pronounce the effects those types are known for that being said I have not told anyone that info .

I just signed a contract today to market my plant food formula globally I can assure all of you there will not be basic and food and better etc every bottle of what I put my name on is the best darn plant food I can make we will not sell you anything you don't or rather your plants do not require to produce perfectly and if in my future research I learn that terpene infusion actually works I will ethically and honestly promote that info our goal is to stop the myth of what your told you need apply real plant science at a fair price and deliver the best darn Cannabis plant growth program I have learned since the late 80's for about 50% the cost per crop of advanced nutrients .
All of our products are being made in canada the maximum batch size we produce is 4000 l .
1 part grow , 1 part bloom , we have a realy awsome rooting food for transplant a foiler spray for babies and a mind blowing additive that can be used with any food that is added between week 2-4 strain depending .

No fancy charts no carbo load over drive under drive everything you need is in the bottle that simple I know that everyone in the community will love my food because its based on a lifetime in the field no clever marketing just honest plant science and experience with many many strains in many systems from the tropics to the northwest teritory We have grown herbs !

I hope this did not come off as a sales pitch it was not really my intention rather the reality of a market being suckered with clever ads and sold lots of crap they do not need that spawned the creation of Lovepotion for plants .

Hey cali cats shoot me a email if thats cool
[email protected]

S

surfguy1936

kushy kush works the best on bubbas. ogs hasnt really proved much. but this is what i have heard i havent tested it yet

H

headband707

It's about $45.00 Can. and I think I remember it has almost no nitrogen in it. Never tried it and don't know anyone who has yet. peace out Headband707

W

woodie1369

Reef when can we expect those nutrients to be around??I would deffinitly by from you just because I know you wont blow smoke up our ass!!!

T

The Geneticist

Testing on what, canadian kush, give me a break. Marketing at its finest

J

Jalisco Kid

There is a lot of crap coming out of this thread. All I can say is buyer beware. JK

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
You should not have to buy special nutes to grow kush .

T

The Geneticist

exactly, the best kush ive ever smoked and grown was from time released fert pure organics. Ill take any 100000 dollar offer any company has to offer.

Top Bottom