Lady Bugs Bubba ?

• Thread starter elkhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elkhunter

elkhunter

Hey fellas, does anyone have any grow reports, pics or additional info on Lady bugs bubba ? been eyeballin this one for a spell now...thanks...peace...elkie...

straincreation

straincreation

Med man has a harvest video ofnit on youtube. If your interested let me know ill shoot a link. From what i hear its a very sedative strain.
Happy farmin;)

Calixylon

Calixylon

I seriously cannot find shite on any of Med Mns grows, other than videos he has produced. Not saying anything bad, as i have high hope becasue im growing some of his Sour Master, but its weird that no one has posted anything in terms of growlogs. Not even from folks up in Canada, where hes been releasing seeds a minute. Id love to see more shots, and logs of his plants, so when i flower these girls out ill post the results for sure.

organix4207

organix4207

I seriously cannot find shite on any of Med Mns grows, other than videos he has produced. Not saying anything bad, as i have high hope becasue im growing some of his Sour Master, but its weird that no one has posted anything in terms of growlogs. Not even from folks up in Canada, where hes been releasing seeds a minute. Id love to see more shots, and logs of his plants, so when i flower these girls out ill post the results for sure.
I know it's kinda strange.....nothing lol
I know ladybugs is big in clone game , his bubba is killer. Med Mans idk

straincreation

straincreation

he has another you just have to look threw his channel.

elkhunter

elkhunter

is that an afghani crossed to an OG kush ? anyone know the parents ?

chronic68

chronic68

does anyone know what the splotchy yellow on his leaves was.. in the medmans ladybugs video

Top Bottom