Las Vegas Purple Kush ~ Smoke Report

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonedcold

stonedcold

-yea but she is a bigger yielder then bubba also much more vigorous in veg. we just started to get her to cola up over here very similar to bubba in every other point but 98 bubba and lvpk each have sumthin special that make them different but both are great 9's in my opinion if not higher one other thing i noticed is i get 0 popcorn bud everything on her is hard as a rockk from top to bottom on a 6ft plant.

resinryder

resinryder

Skunkmasterflex-Take her next time to 75 days. There's just something about her that really comes out with the extra time. I've grow this lady many times and find a much stronger stone and flavor profile at 75 days versus taken earlier.
You can take a few hits and get your stone on or you can take a few more and get your ass glued to the couch. I love to watch "experienced" smokers melt away after hitting her, lol
She's a very nice strain that will show you what's she's all about if you are just a tad bit more patient with her.hehe
Nice smoke report too.

H

Hot Diggity

I can't find this strain anywhere! Thanks for the smoke report, I'll keep my eyes open.

M

misterpurple

Great strain...I have seen sum purple pics of this baby.Cant never seem to get my hands on this lady.Always slips through my fingers. Good report

F

FatMarty

LVPK is my favorite med strain by far - nothing I've ever had can match it for pain killing.
I have constant pain; but when I first smoke that it goes away completely sometimes for like a half hour. I have a bush going of it now in veg.

That was the best smoke report - you really nailed this one perfect in my opinion.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey yall thanks for the kind words. i havnt been on the boards much do to family and personal complications but thanks to all for showing love and stoppin in! ~SMF~

B

bevnice343

I love love love LVPK but I swear it makes me lazy!!! lol Anyone ever thought about skin whitening? I swear thats all I think about when I am high.....is how much lighter I want my skin. Not like white, just lighter I guess LOL

zeke

zeke

Skunkmasterflex, have you grown or smoked the clone only Grand Daddy Purps? If so, do you think it tastes similar to LVPK?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
how does it stand up to the SR-71 ?
Iv ran both....I don't have either one anymore. I preferred the lvpk over the sr71. I think they are both better if you find the right pheno in in a cross.

Skunkmasterflex, have you grown or smoked the clone only Grand Daddy Purps? If so, do you think it tastes similar to LVPK?
Iv grown and smoked a few GDP cuts before. One Kens cut and the other I'm not sure what tag it had, was just passed my way as GDP. The lvpk is a little more like bubba kush with a slightly in the background purple (sweet/fruit) thing where the GDP was much more fruity sweet and not at all like bubba. They are very different. Both nice varieties but the only thing they have in common is they are both short squat plants in structure.

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Great smoke report man. It's a little old but it deserves being brought up!
nice report i wish i could find some lvpk since im in vegas but no luck
I feel your pain man! I'm here in vegas too and can, surprisingly enough, NOT find much really good quality medicine. Which is why I'm back to growing my own! :)

the messiah

the messiah

here is my lvpk
DSC 0015
DSC 0012
DSC 0014
DSC 0022
DSC 0019

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Years behind you guys but got this girl almost done, first time growing her, lots of experimenting to do in the future

IMG 1656
IMG 1718
IMG 1722
CCSBGenetics

CCSBGenetics

Anyone have any info on the Kyle Kushman Cut of Las Vegas Purple Kush?

Top Bottom