Laser Eye Surgery, Good Or Bad

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Anyone have any insite (yes, pun very much intended), on laser eye surgery? Over the last 5 yrs I went from a 42, 50, 55" TV, and about pull the trigger on a new 65 or 70" as it's getting more difficult as my butt gets older.

I may very well buy a bigger tv regardless.

Any pros, cons, etc? I can't be out of commission for more than 24hrs. Have a grow that needs 100% attention.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Anyone have any insite (yes, pun very much intended), on laser eye surgery? Over the last 5 yrs I went from a 42, 50, 55" TV, and about pull the trigger on a new 65 or 70" as it's getting more difficult as my butt gets older.

Any pros, cons, etc? I can't be out of commission for more than 24hrs. Have a grow that needs 100% attention.
Stop sitting so close to the tv...its bad for your eyes.

2toughtony

2toughtony

My wife just did it I have videos too lol she said it was the best thing she has ever done in her life she was out for a day sleeping because the Xanax but went to work the next day. She works with computers all day looking at screens said it was a tad blurry but fine here eyes were dry she said like sand in em but it was more of an annoyance thank pain

Monster762

Monster762

Laser is easy deal now. The success rates are very high. My dad just had actual surgery where they removed the lense n put artificial one in. He was legally blind. Cataracts. His vision in that eye now is better than 20/20. But he had lot of expensive eye drops. Like $100 each eye dropper bottle. He’s getting laser on other eye but they wanted to get the big issue done first. He don’t regret none of it and is looking forward to the laser one. It’s supposedly a lot easier. But even his being actually cut he was walking around normal and could actually see the next day. He had to wear some shades for a week or 2 though. Insurance covers all of it too.

K

kansabis

I was gonna say stop using those cmh,lol,too much blue light and uv,terrible on the eyes,hope you wear shades in the groom,you seem like you know that already though so I'll just shut up now lol

MW7945

MW7945

Have always had perfect vision but have multiple siblings & friends and every single one of them said it's 100% worth it. You won't be "down" for more than a few hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom