Late Flower Stage Pre Flowers W Seeds???

• Thread starter Corwin20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Corwin20

Corwin20

Hello forum.. Im new to partaking in a forum.. Read em many times, never joined.. I joined today because i have a question that i cant find a specific answer for in the books... Ok...here it goes.. I'll do my best with correct terminology.. collected a couple seeds out of a strain called mango lights from cresco labs.... These buds were advertised as autos... I planted these inside, about 2nd week of feb and grew them for 2 1/2 months, with no sign of flowering on an 18/6.. I switched to 12/12 for 2 weeks, and still no signs of flower.. I ran out of room so moved them outdoors... They ended up not showing signs of flower till the first week of september.. I harvested the second week of nov, outside, freezing my nuts off.. Clearly the auto trait was not there. From my learning, i understand that a selfed generation of auto, may not contain the auto genes/pheno?? Anyways, NEARING HARVEST TIME, i found small amounts of small preflowers, or two calyx preflowers, containing seeds... Out of two 7 foot plants, with nearly identical phenos, yielded well over a pound of dry wieght.. My buds were big yummy with no noticable seeds... I never seen any signs of ball growth or nanners through any of it..However, these little preflowers, containing seeds has stumped me... I am still a novice really, so.... This is my question... Did my plants hermie, get pollinated late, or self, and should i toss em or keep em.. I got about 22 seeds from the whole thing.. And they look nice... I dnt believe the plants hermied... I would assume if pollinated from an outside source such as ditchweed somewhere, it would have happened earlier in the cycle, and had seeds in my bud... So i think, these plants selfed or pollinated eachother?? Maybe?? ... But thats where my knowledge stops... Am i living on a prayer that i ended up with some feminized cresco lab gentic seeds, or did they get pollinate by some fuggin ditch weed at the late end of fall?? Also, if they are good, if these seeds originally came from autoflowers, whats the chances that im going to get auto traits? Any journeyman or better knowledge on this would be really appreciated... Thank you all for your time!

Top Bottom