Late Late Flower Clones?

• Thread starter Vikingvault
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vikingvault

i know it ain’t optimal but if theres anyway i Can take clones of my zkittlez x gg#4 pheno it gets chopped Down friday. just to be sure i have clones but im not sure it from that one i have tagged Them now and Can i take clones from a plant that late ?

The colour is nothing i have ever seen before and i really need this one in my op.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Try to re-veg the plant. Don’t chop the whole thing, leave some of the lower branches and get the plant back under 18 - 24 hours of light. After a few weeks you should start to see new growth at which point you will develop her into a proper mother plant. I personally have never done a re-veg but lots of others here have with great success. I am sure one of them will drop in and give a bit more advice on how to properly re-veg.

Monster762

Monster762

i know it ain’t optimal but if theres anyway i Can take clones of my zkittlez x gg#4 pheno it gets chopped Down friday. just to be sure i have clones but im not sure it from that one i have tagged Them now and Can i take clones from a plant that late ?

The colour is nothing i have ever seen before and i really need this one in my op.
Yeah you can sit dem n put 24 light on in humidity dome they’ll foot transplant n keep 24 til they veg. I’m about to do the same thing. Lost my mother plant. Gonna clone from flower box.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah you can sit dem n put 24 light on in humidity dome they’ll foot transplant n keep 24 til they veg. I’m about to do the same thing. Lost my mother plant. Gonna clone from flower box.
Cut them not sit dem. Idk where this phone gets this chit.

Top Bottom