Leaf Problem Or Unknown Problem

• Thread starter Hands On
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Levi7777

Levi7777

What was the Moon Phase when you started your seeds?...:>)...

Ina

Ina

also I hear like whats the medium, ph blah blah

I have seen weed thrive growing in a 1 gallon pot with half dirt in a front seat of an old truck that lived from a slight drip from the roof filled out the entire cab and started spreading across windshield and vents it was crazy

so F the perfect condtions yea maybe for best flower but dam veg growth come on maaaaan with any excuses really from the breeders

In this case these small plants are constantly watered without need,they should be left to dry a little more.Also looks like it is time for them to go to bigger pots already.It is just that.In 90%of the cases the gardener is to blame,not the breeder:)Ofcourse we can always wash our hands with bad genes hahaha

H

Hdinkleman

just leave th em alone, literally water them once a week and leave the fricking plants alone and they will sort themselves out. too many people trying to do all this that and everything else and fuck things up for themselves. now that i think of it, just flush the plant and blast them with nutes, some people just dont need to grow, makes it easy so freaking easy.
best idea? get a freaking mars hydro full spectrum LED that will help your plants

M

mmjcard420

Nice information providing....I am here to learn about the growing of marijuana and share some thoughts about the how to grow cannabis weeds also.

Top Bottom