Leaf Septoria

• Thread starter IceIceMasey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IceIceMasey

quick question here... does this look like leaf septoria? Has anybody experienced this before

Leaf septoria
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Neem oil is a way to kill all the suckers, also heard sm-90 is good to keep them away. Neem shouldn’t be sprayed on buds, i think sm-90 is safe up to harvest, not sure spraying on the buds. There are hundreds more ways, these are just the easiest and most accessible ones. Also there is a pepper and garlic spray you can make at home. Identifying the bug that did this could help people in offering remedies. Look under leaves with a microscope to identify or if you don’t have microscope, just to be sure that the damage is caused by pests, watch closely to see if any moving specks under leaves, also you can take a piece of white paper towel and wipe the underside of the leaves to see if there is any blood like substance smeared on the towel.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Neem oil is a way to kill all the suckers, also heard sm-90 is good to keep them away. Neem shouldn’t be sprayed on buds, i think sm-90 is safe up to harvest, not sure spraying on the buds. There are hundreds more ways, these are just the easiest and most accessible ones. Also there is a pepper and garlic spray you can make at home. Identifying the bug that did this could help people in offering remedies. Look under leaves with a microscope to identify or if you don’t have microscope, just to be sure that the damage is caused by pests, watch closely to see if any moving specks under leaves, also you can take a piece of white paper towel and wipe the underside of the leaves to see if there is any blood like substance smeared on the towel.

Yep, that's pretty much it!
Time for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!

Where's your towel?!

I

IceIceMasey

Haha right on. The only bugs I have seen are called 4 lined plant bugs after doing a bit of research it’s possible that’s what did it but luckily they are beginning to die off this time of year thanks for the help and advice from everyone

Toaster79

Toaster79

Haha right on. The only bugs I have seen are called 4 lined plant bugs after doing a bit of research it’s possible that’s what did it but luckily they are beginning to die off this time of year thanks for the help and advice from everyone

Season just started and there are other bugs out there. IPM (integrated pest management) is your call now. Be ahead of your bugs.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Make sure you ph your sm-90.. i believe it raises it quite a bit....

Edit:check your stems and stalks for scales...

Top Bottom