Leaves Dying? Help!

• Thread starter MiquelBay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MiquelBay

MiquelBay

So i have 5 plants (first grow ever), which until 4 days ago were growing pretty well.
The problems appeared when the leaves on some of them started to curl up while having little brown spots on the edges. :cry:
Until now things started to get worse:
- Slow growth
- Leaves curling up even more, while some of them started clawing downwards
- On some leaves appeared a black spot, while others started to turn yellow

Yesterday I decided to check the pH of the water i've been using, and the result was ~7.8, which I know it's not very good.
So I bought a pH reducer (pH perfect Grow) which brought it to ~6.5 and also some magnesium (Canna Mono Magnesium).
I also bought some nutrients but i don't know if it's a good idea to use them now.

Do you have any other ideas? I hope they will get better in the next few days.

P.S Forgot to mention the plants are 4 weeks old and one of them is in pre-flowering.

Leaves dying help
Leaves dying help 2
Leaves dying help 3
Leaves dying help 4
Leaves dying help 5
Leaves dying help 6
Leaves dying help 7
Leaves dying help 8
K

kansabis

Supersoil? Amended soil? Fox farms,roots organic??? The hardness of your water at 7.8 could be locking something out,the ph down is a good idea but if the ppm is too high it wont help,you mite want to run your water through some kind of basic filter first then check the ph,that's what I had to do,my ph from tap was at 8 and the ppm was over 300 started getting some lockouts. Just my .02 hope it helps and good luck.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

So i have 5 plants (first grow ever), which until 4 days ago were growing pretty well.
The problems appeared when the leaves on some of them started to curl up while having little brown spots on the edges. :cry:
Until now things started to get worse:
- Slow growth
- Leaves curling up even more, while some of them started clawing downwards
- On some leaves appeared a black spot, while others started to turn yellow

Yesterday I decided to check the pH of the water i've been using, and the result was ~7.8, which I know it's not very good.
So I bought a pH reducer (pH perfect Grow) which brought it to ~6.5 and also some magnesium (Canna Mono Magnesium).
I also bought some nutrients but i don't know if it's a good idea to use them now.

Do you have any other ideas? I hope they will get better in the next few days.

P.S Forgot to mention the plants are 4 weeks old and one of them is in pre-flowering.
I wouldn’t feed yet as your soil will more than likely have enough food for your seedling for 3 weeks and the leaves are from your PH balance they won’t recover back to green again so when you get more shoots etc take the damaged leaves off the plant your know when they are hungry they will tell you hope this helps :)

Top Bottom