Leaves Light Colored Some Yellowing?

• Thread starter Badboar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badboar

Badboar

I made my time change to 12 on 12 off 16 days ago. I switched my nutes from Miracid 30-0-0 to Bloom 3-12-6 7 days ago. When watering this morning with H2O only, ph 6.2 6.5, the run off was between 5.0 and 6.0. This seems too low. Has the change from veggie to flower mode caused the leaves to become lighter in color? Do I have anything to worry?

Thanks!
Cvch6nbsameqqhwvfhgjpg
K3azfmdhtuwziskirloqjpg
K3azfmdhtuwziskirloqjpg
Cvch6nbsameqqhwvfhgjpg
K3azfmdhtuwziskirloqjpg

Badboar

Badboar

For the first 2 weeks of the time change I have an issue with one of my fans. Air changes per min were at a minimum and I had temperatures reach to 85 degrees F on a couple of occasions.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm with the rootbound diagnosis..PLUS your watering PH is a bit too low..Soil watering is 6.2-6.8 with the sweet spot about 6.7! I shoot for 6.5 +/- .1..myself.

Badboar

Badboar

DSCF2105
UPDATE!!!!! All my girls were so root bound they could no longer remain in their current environment. I attached another pic showing the difference after re-potting. Additionally I am in my 5 to 6 week of flowering. Still using Dyna Pro Bloom with Nitrogen. I believe it is 2-6-12. Should I change to Cal-Mag or equlivent, or just stay with what I have? I believe I am about 3 wks to harvest.

Thanks

Top Bottom